San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed}

Aw I appreciate that! Yeah, it’s always important to listen in my opinion, so I thank you for bringing this up kindly :slight_smile:

I think it’d be beneficial to have a ‘hairstyles in general’ post that I can link in the first post for hairstyle ideas (Gothic/punkish that would fit the vampyr, maybe some others too of course) that include everyone’s ideas and are also inclusive.

I’ll make collect a variety of hairstyles in general, then folks can suggest others to add to said post, and those entering the thread can go to the post, see the hairstyle ideas, and hopefully see one they enjoy or suggest one for an addition! (if it’s art, I’ll credit it, or make sure the artist signature is on that)

4 Likes

weird video

5 Likes

The artstation link for Fallon Grey could also be used for inspiration for piercings. Which would be cool too. And I’d love for jewelry like the vial of blood necklace. Really wish jewelry were moggable via gear.

2 Likes

Seems like a hint that we are going to follow Zovaal into his coven and discover more about the First Ones.

2 Likes

I certainly wouldn’t mind myself.

I’m a big fan of those hairstyles.

Hmm… They were suggested by another poster I’ll see if I can track down the artist.

Yeah the Cornrows are disappointing.

I hope blizzard does a better job in the future.

1 Like

THE HAIR STYLE POST!

These are hairstyles we would like to see for San’layn!

Hairstyles for Curls

Hair Styles for Straight/straightened hair

(Credit: https://twitter.com/NoteszB/status/1384882915767693312?s=09 )

(credit: https://twitter.com/dearHadrian)

Braided hairstyles

Short hairstyles

((Please suggest additions in a reply to this thread! If you can’t link images, use ` on each side of your link!))

like this

Note: These should apply to blood elves (could work for void elves too) in general as well, but especially if San’layn are added as a customization rather than AR.

7 Likes

Fallon Grey as well for one of the short ones, since her hair is bit different than her dad.

And some thing like this

https://shorthaircutsmodels.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Short-Haircuts-for-Black-Women-72.jpg

6 Likes

you forgot eddie. hehe
its slick top and sides, bottom long and curly

2 Likes

I’mma link both of yours on there thanks, appreciate it!

Oh gods her hair looks so nice ^^ That’s amazing!

As for the recent tweet, honestly beats me. Runes of some sort? I am unsure.

5 Likes

it has a sound file too. is that the sound the gate makes that jailer and anduin went thru?

2 Likes

It sounds pretty maw related, which is a shame, given I know there’s plenty here who…really dislike the maw. (I don’t like it either. >.>)

Edit: Looking at quote tweets, someone mentioned brokers, so there’s that to consider…

The way Blizz keeps trying to force the Maw on us is so non-consensual.

1 Like

You would think undead get a ton of stuff this expansion. Sadly that’s not how blizzard does things. I think Tyrande and the night elves had more story then the forsaken. Unless you count Slyvanas as being forsaken still.

In Legion you would think that’s where Warlocks would have gotten cool stuff and demons, blizzard didn’t do that then either. So as much as logically it would make sense to have dark ranger stuff now, blizzard doesn’t seem to do those sorts of stuff. Even dks haven’t gotten much love in the story or aesthetically. The maldraxxin covenant could be thought of as a dk zone though but that is very loose even though Maldraxxis is basically the home of necromancy magic.

I do hope we get more undead stuff, right now the closest thing to dark ranger stuff is the legendary bow from the raid… but you have to be a raider to get that to even drop sadly. I haven’t raided seriously in a while. Just a big collecter here.

I do hope we get something though but from the past it seems there is a disconnect there and mostly cosmetic stuff is planned at the start. I do hope I am wrong though.

4 Likes

That twitter video gives me first one vibes… looks like Zereth Mortis stuff which was hinted at the end of campaign… Hopefully at least the first ones lore would get explored… not like in Korthia where we didn’t even learn much in a place we constantly farm research in.

It’s kinda surprising how little undead races/groups have been involved with the expansion being centered around death.

I’m staying salty over no necromancers, San’layn, dark rangers…feel undead should have gotten some more customization options as well. Human/Kultiran hair and beards look cool on them. Why don’t they get these things when they’re just dead humans anyway?

Would have been a great time to add them in.
Been some cool examples of how they could be a playable class.

I feel like if they just added red eyes, then that wouldn’t even apply to my character…nor yours as we are death knights and the eye color would just be the usual wispy blue unless they added some new death knight eye colors. red and Green would make a lot of sense. Could even do a fiery one that’d look nice on Dark Iron and give a Bolvar vibe. With all the fiery themes in the Maw, I’m surprised this hasn’t already been done. They even added fiery questing swords.

Mine currently had red eyes due to his helm, I’d like to see that be something that becomes a default option.

4 Likes

One of my Dark Rangers want to burn her as she burned Teldrassil. It reminded her too much of when Arthas seized Quel’thalas killed her friends and family and then took her life.

I bleeping hope he’s right. I will be so happy, I’d probably die.

I’m sick to death of it myself. I see people trying to tell me Dark Rangers are no longer part of the Horde thus they’ll never happen. Obviously, they aren’t very informed.

That’s not as promising as it was made to sound.

This would be ideal, but I’m expecting to be disappointed.

Super yes.

Again I would die if this were to happen, but at least I’d be happy.

TBH, I’m pretty salty about all aspects of Shadowlands, but specifically the Lich King and Scourge lore, the neglect of undead, DKs and Dark Rangers and all of the untapped potential.

6 Likes

eek. no die. :scream:

Don’t worry I’d get better. I would literally become a revenant just to play Dark Rangers and San’layn.

3 Likes

Agreed with the sentiment and frustration of nothing for Azeroth undead lore in general. Well, here’s to hoping we get stuff tomorrow. I’ve seen some interesting speculation flying around. Apparently all of the ICC heroic dungeons are the ones that got the ‘revamp’ files which is mighty interesting, I would say.

4 Likes

Perhaps if thry do get revamped to modern day dungeons? Would be nice. Perhaps thry would revamp them to be doable as mythic plus content.

1 Like