San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed}

Anyway.

Given I now am having a hard time falling to sleep, I’ll post one more thing. Food for thought.

We know some of those combat noises were used for Vorath. There are aggro noises, though, that allegedly are new. I listened to them and they sound deathy. Male & female. Also the ‘I see you’ in stealth ‘HMMM’ noises.

Of course, this doesn’t mean anything when it comes to ARs. Player characters don’t have those sounds. However, perhaps we fight some NPCs or something in the unmentioned secret questline in Tirisfal, or something.

Here’s to hoping they’re not all villain batted. Still interesting to consider what could lie ahead though.

6 Likes

Think void elves are already very,v ery exposed to screams from the void.

2 Likes

Okay but that involves consensual screaming with something they like though XD

2 Likes

lol imagine flagging this…

2 Likes

gimmie vampires also gimmie dark rangers that is all

1 Like

Harassment gets flagged. Truly shocking ain’t it.

3 Likes

False flags get put back up. Making a joke, isn’t harassment in and of itself, much like the jokes you and others made.

2 Likes

You’re thiiiiiiiiis close to being self aware, but nah, gotta foul it up with projecting.

4 Likes

And yet you’ll gleefully talk about info their planted mole leaked from a private venting channel.

9 Likes

Manga was better. But that’s still not really justifying on how both ended.

…And this drama is related to anything about San’layn because?

1 Like

Because they stalk and harass people simply for wanting Horde San’layn.

4 Likes

Because they keep bringing it up on other media and dragging it here, as you can see above.

I posted a conversation starter a few posts up. People can respond, or not. That’s what we have to talk about right now, as we have no new information. Still.

That said, I’ve said my peace. Think I’ve made my point clear. They’re not worth any more attention. Just wanted all of that known when it inevitably ends up on Twitter for their toxic friends to jump on.

5 Likes

I think that’s some hell of a stretch to even think that people would harass and stalk over a race that hasn’t been added lol.

It seems like this thread is getting derailed about personal problems than the race. Otherwise, it’d have been moved over to ignore function and keep talking about it.

Also the death knight person and rogue person arguing over stupid things is derailing the thread too. :woman_shrugging:

It’s not an assumption. Read their Twitter.

1 Like

I dont know their twitter? Is she Asmongold or T&E? or who?

You’re free to bring up ideas to talk about rather than discussing how much the thread is being derailed. We’ve discussed PTR stuff extensively at this point and put forward speculation, along with what could happen with lore.

So much is encrypted that no one has any idea what could be coming.

Might not even know Tuesday. Preorder is a good bet for when things might be known.

Most likely there will be things to do with Northrend given it was referenced twice recently, and the scourge is still rampaging.

1 Like

Then don’t try to downplay issues you know nothing about?

3 Likes

I think it’s pretty inappropriate to talk about personal problems when the thread clearly says “San’layn/Darkfallen thread”. Not “I am being threatened, and this thread is about me”

1 Like

It’s very interesting how you’ve brought up nothing about San’layn in this thread then and haven’t responded to any topics that have come up aside from FFXIV stuff, then this. But that’s none of my business.

4 Likes