San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed} (Part 1)

Yeah I’ll think about it, I have plenty of gold and such for tokens, but I only have been using it to talk on the forums. I logged in a little bit to change my mog back to normal. Technically I could do a world boss per week or something to up my renown, but I just… I dunnno.

A huge factor in me hating shadowlands aside from the lore was the cosmetic restrictions, which they got rid if you hit max renown on the latest patch. That’s a super positive change in the right direction, I feel.

Now if they could just get rid of holiday mog restrictions…

So bringing this discussion here if that’s okay – this just makes me frustrated that she therefore didn’t ever touch on San’layn lore. If she recognized we could have a good v. evil vampire dynamic, I feel she might have done well with San’layn stuff, given much of what we’ve mentioned on this thread. And yeah, I HATE SO MUCH that trope, it’s the worst trope ever. I have a deep hatred and complained about how drow are that way in that toxic trope in that other thread.

Any “all of this race are chaotic evil” trope is bad writing and I am not afraid to say it. That said, that character being fundamentally a good guy is great.

Which bugs me now as to why, again, she didn’t touch San’layn lore. As long as she didn’t bring the light into it or require it to be ‘good’, I feel it would be interesting. We have 2 missing blood princes with no story behind them, virtually, aside from being part of the cause for worgen Death knights. This could be expanded.

Whyyyyyy has it not been. I’m losing my mind!

3 Likes