San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed}

For the Blood Elf heritage weapon quest? Yes, that happens in the Ghostlands.

You get sent to areas in the Shadowlands a few times, but the main portion of that is in the Ghostlands.

For an area they don’t want to update, they sure do use it a lot.

4 Likes

Yeah, people aren’t going to drop you telling me I should die.

11 Likes

Perhaps they’ll update Dragonhawks and Hawkstriders someday, but i’m not holding my breath.

6 Likes

I never told you. I don’t interact with you.

Since you’re here, for the record I apologize for what I said.

6 Likes

Thanks. Much appreciated.

1 Like

Oh man, updated hawkstriders and drgaonhawks especially would be a dream come true!

6 Likes

Same. It would be nice to see that stuff updated, but I’m not optimistic that Blizzard will.

Heck, the most recent Hawkstrider mount (in terms of updated model, not being added) that I can recall is the Vicious one from PvP.

5 Likes

The funny thing is, the updates to the tallstriders actually look… well… good. Rather, halfway decent. I didn’t like the models at all myself, but with the updates, they look neat. If they could pull that with some others that need updates, like the Hawkstriders, it’d be wonderful.

4 Likes

Updating hawkstriders and other birbs ruffles my feathers in a good way. Like, hype birbs hype.

7 Likes

There is one version on Horde I want for my Elvira Forsaken but I haven’t spent any time trying to get it. I like those robes.

I would not bring it into a game forum. There has got to be other places you guys can discuss this. We are all adults here, correct?

1 Like

I don’t know what more people want. At this point, though, again–they’re derailing the thread.

5 Likes

That’s not how threats work. Threats have to be made at the person. Not in a private server venting to friends. It’s perfectly acceptable for folks to vent to their friends they they want a harraser or stalker to die. It’s not an actual death threat as the person would’ve never even known if a third party didn’t get involved to inform them.

Tone policing someone who’s been harrassed and stalked is super scummy.

15 Likes

So, those death threats and harassment discord, huh?

8 Likes

It’s kind of unfair to say that they are allowed to have appropriate thread with kindness when they had been destroying other people’s threads who just want to discuss about what they want in the gameplay. I think they should accept that people shouldn’t be treated the way they are.

8 Likes

Common sense of “treat people how you want to be treated” is king.

Reap what you sow.

6 Likes

Think very carefully about what you said, and be sure to actually prove that person is actually harasser/stalker. Because that’s all you guys ever accuse.

7 Likes

5 million gold also a free pony pls

3 Likes

The Alliance stole all of my horse, I can’t. I only have undead horses and they bite. A lot.

(Please don’t check my mount journal… :woozy_face: )

6 Likes

And a great deal of Twitter bots.

Edit: the Self-ratio, btw is the best thing I’ve ever seen in nearly a decade of professional media management. Ty for that epic fail.

6 Likes

Jesus. Hire a private shaman to do your bidding then. Not some private discord chat. Obviously it’s not private anymore since you invited that person to screenshot an awful “oops” moment conversation.

4 Likes