San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed}

That’s why they’re in this thread still!

7 Likes

And why you couldn’t respond to facts about horde and alliance!

{Raul Julia voice} YOUR DOWNFALL was using plural when you meant singular. And caring too much and being tsun about it.

Also you used the phrase “spitting facts” unironically.

You are a gnome in pyjamas.

5 Likes

Maybe you should take the hint that she isn’t going to reply to you and leave but this isn’t an airport so please don’t feel like we need to know about your departure.

7 Likes

It’s like you are so close to getting it but you just cant get there.

In spirit of evidently wanting to be the edgiest one around, I need to post more edgy music.

All of these feature vampires. Also Ed Sheeran looks really nice in that music video. I don’t know why in the world I think that, but here we are. :smirk:

1 Like

Ohhh i haven’t seen A little less in a long while, nice.

Also have you listened to the collab version of Bad Habits with Bring Me The Horizon?

4 Likes

I’d have to bend down very very far smol lost gnome.

Ah yes, I love it! Quite a bit, actually. It’s really great. I have it on my playlist, as a matter of fact :slight_smile:

Also, have a meme for relevancy, folks.

(Batty is awesome).

6 Likes

The literal hill they chose is so weird

One of the closest friends of one of the people who has been attacking Falls for months just happens to come along and say all these cryptic things, but there’s no connection? right

9 Likes

Yesss, Robin Williams ftw

4 Likes

Okay at first I was just bamboozled and bemused cause wut, now I’m legitimately seething.

8 Likes

ARE WE POSTING MUSIC

Can I just say I feel like Beyoncé deserved to win for this song and I’ve watched this like I swear 100,000 times

4 Likes

Hmm let’s see how far I can reach down into the cringe barrel:

SOS isn’t really cringe just really good and it popped up in my recommended so I posted it

2 Likes

You are just straight up harassing gnomes now which is funny cause it just shows how much of a bubble you live in.

1 Like

Oh nice, it has an amazing beat! I think it sounds great. Plus I like the message.

Oh I love this version of that song! It’s excellent.

I present this for the edgy contest:

3 Likes

Oooh another song young teenage me use to play.

2 Likes

Teenage you? I win. I still have that on my playlist.

bonus (also very fitting for this thread)

1 Like

The YT algorithm is really fine tuned. I click on one song I used to listen to and suddenly I get an entire archive of things I used to listen to.

This isn’t that old, but I appreciate the video editing in it, was so good that it ratio’d the actual officially published music video. I appreciate more than music video’s tbh

some more old stuff

3 Likes

I found this, which is seriously amazing. I just watched it for the first time and somehow, even though the scenes are bright, it’s a very creepy mini horror film. Fun, offputting music too :o

It’s super hard to do horror in this setting right, but I think Sub Urban did it really well, actually. Horror stuff in unusual spots that are surprising is so much fun.

1 Like