San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed}

Fallynn means the 10,000th post in this megathread. I was confused at first too. :vampire:

A shame I couldn’t have posted something more exciting. Maybe I’ll make up for it with some baby bats. Yeah! That’ll do!

10,000+ posts! Playable Horde San’layn support still going strong and still growing! I’ll continue to march with y’all in support of seeing San’layn on the Horde side of that character creation screen someday! :wine_glass::bat:

6 Likes

You could technically edit that one if you wanted :stuck_out_tongue: I might edit mine below it as well with some vampire art or something in celebration of 10k!

4 Likes

Oooh! That’s right! Damn, that’s a lot of posts this thread has.

I love bats, they’re so cute. Especially fruit bats.

5 Likes

Ok, I’ve gone ahead and edited it with something more fun and fitting: The ultimate power source for vampires!

Click the up arrow to go to that post to see what I did with it! :wine_glass::bat:

4 Likes

Oh my gosh these are so cute, I just love them!!! :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Yes. All the time. One of the major reasons official lore on playable San’layn would be lovely. I am so sick of the double standards and toxicity of the roleplay community.

10 Likes

Wanted to wish everyone a happy and safe Turkey Massacre Day (U.S. Thanksgiving) for those celebrating it. Hope y’all eat lots of delicious food! :turkey:

I came across a neat video that shows bats taking flight in detail. I figure this would be a neat video to show if San’layn were to get a bat form for flight:

And here is a neat video talking about bats and their ancestors here:

Imagining a flock of San’layn flying around Orgrimmar is a lot of fun to think about. Would love to fly around as a bat with my San’layn characters! :wine_glass::bat:

6 Likes

I always love the videos that you share, just saying. :heart: :heart: :heart:

5 Likes

I will 100% be perma-done with WoW if Shadowlands is the ‘end’ of the death storyline and we never return to Northrend or expand lore on undead/necromancy in general. It was such a horrid expansion with lore that I personally hated every step of the way.

So to say that’s potentially the story end to my favorite ideas, the forsaken story, DK story, vampyr story, and such… it just… yeah. After all of this madness that didn’t even address anything on the scourge, but focused on a horrid ‘afterlife’ plotline.

Even the Legion’s end didn’t mark the end of demons or their havoc, just their organization.

I just…if that’s what they’re going to do, I’m done.

4 Likes

I don’t think they’re done telling the forsaken storyline. It’d be bad writing if the horde side just ignored the forsaken forever.

Forsaken and goblin questlines tend to be my favourite quests to do, because of their morally questionable outcomes. I certainly hope they don’t neuter those.

4 Likes

Yeah, I think I just saw some speculation and got really worried, because it seems like Blizzard has been making some really bad lore decisions and I concern they’d do exactly that. I also don’t want them to walk away from Death Knights. They were relevant for like 30 seconds at the start of SLs before… nope.

Actually, class quests in general with lore like in Legion were brilliant. I’d love a return to that.

5 Likes

I get the vibe they’re doing a soft reboot next expac and hopefully return to exploration and race/class identity

5 Likes

I’ve been in another thread arguing gear most of the day today but I really hope that you don’t end up gone like gone, gone because you are legit one of my favorite people on the forums. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

So hopefully they will end up improving the story in a way that will good and inspire people to play and to stay.

4 Likes

I really appreciate that :slight_smile: We will see what happens in the end certainly. Hopefully they listen to the community actually passionate about this stuff. At the moment, things feel super bleak. Shadowlands destroyed most of the love I had for the game.

Edit: I should brighten the mood with art though.
via: https://www.deviantart.com/lessejakassru

This is technically one of my werewolf OCs in a book I am writing, so ‘worgen’ here, but let’s pretend he’s relevant. Look at those chompers.

6 Likes

Same. I’ve tried to be positive about Shadowlands even after what they did with the LK, but if this happens it’s good bye for me. I’m tired of not feeling valued.

I hope so.

8 Likes

I have nothing relevant to share but I think I deserve a random post every so often after contributing so much, and I would like to share some art, so.

This is my kitsune, Kaida, and I love her. By https://www.deviantart.com/lessejakassru

Here, I can make this relevant. She has some golden jewelry in her ears and a bar, the bar-style jewelry is not in WoW for elves, so that would be nice. Also see those scars on her face?

Scars for blood elves. Please. And San’layn if we ever get them.

There…relevant. Not just an excuse to share more OC art. cough

(I’ll have vampire art soon :stuck_out_tongue: )

7 Likes

I’m still waiting for my pink hair color and my burgundy hair color and my red eyes and my pink eyes for Blood Elves so here’s another request from me for San’layn customizations for Blood Elves or San’layn Allied Race for the Horde either or totally works for me. :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

Also lots of new skintones, scars, tattoos, etc. fangs, etc. for others. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

7 Likes

Hoping you get your pink hair and such too :slight_smile: Silly to me how hair color isn’t just a wheel or something, or they don’t make all hair colors for every single race ><

6 Likes

Thanks for that and yeah, I’m really big on us having a color wheel for picking hair colors, eye colors, skintone color, nail colors, scar colors, tattoo colors, jewelry metal color, gem color in jewelry, etc. it would benefit us all so much and give us all so many more options to choose from it’s like hello blizzard. :yum: :yum: :yum:

6 Likes

UGH yes, I wish we could change our makeup color and more makeup in general. Like yeesh, you gave us jewelry options that just… are clunky yada yada, but not even a variety of jewelry options NOR makeup. It’s not like we got chokers or facial piercings, we got… necklaces, necklaces, bracelets, bracelets (all of the same style, mind you) and some random earrings. Bracelets which could have been wrist transmog, and the other stuff just… :woman_facepalming:

I really wish we got make-up stuff in the very least (AND FOR MEN TOO.)

5 Likes