San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed}

What, unique, have Void Elves gotten since their release?

Most forsaken players I talk to hate Calia. I hate her too. Terrible character and not a good addition to the game.

Forsaken don’t need to have the “evil” removed from them because get this: they’re not a hive mind either. Not every forsaken supported the nonsense in BfA. Tossing “redeemed by the light” is a tired and lazy plot point.

I’m tired of “light is pure and good” themes. It’s why I liked forsaken. They could be darker but also with a good heart. It depends on the person in this case, not some lazy light cop out.

6 Likes

The community has been posting for years and it’s been openly ignored by the company things that should have been fixed right off when the backlash happened. I’m sorry I don’t believe a word this company says anymore.

1 Like

Might as well not even call them void now.

While Nightborne players have been begging for years to fix us and yet void is done once again before we are.

1 Like

Awesome, thanks, so you can’t tell me a single thing Void Elves have gotten that wasn’t just copy-pasted from Blood Elves.

certainly the forsaken almost looked like the Germans of the 30s in Cata

They put her on the horde side i will kill it every day on my alliance toon thats how much i hate the character.

They should have received nothing till the other AR were addressed first that is the bottom line can’t see how you fail to see this but you do you.

1 Like

So… why are we making real life comparison? Because I’m really going to take you less seriously than I already do. It’s not even a good one either and particularly offensive.

Don’t put every single person into a box based on race. I can’t believe I even need to say this. Once again… they’re not a bloody hive mind.

I’m done arguing this nonsense, I can’t even believe I have to point this out.

3 Likes

Void elves are an allied though… :man_facepalming: they also don’t get any void elf assets, just high elf stuff out of void form. They need a void pass imo. They got stuff for the high elf fantasy with reused assets, they listen to like the most vocal side of allied race requests at least. And reused assets can be delivered really fast.

I am glad they put in the black nightborne skin that never made it live into the game!

2 Likes

Void Elves are an Allied Race. This patch is including some Allied Race customization. Get the picture? At least you are getting unique customization for your race. Stop whining.

you have to see the alliance prisoners being used in experiments or the camps. it is quite clear that blizz a comparison in the narrative of the forsaken with what happened at that time.

I’m done you both fail to see the issues yes it’s a cheap copy and past that could be done at any time. This is the time where 100% of the work should be done on those AR who were openly shafted by the company and after all this time all we get is a cheap table scrap tossed down Nightborne are so bad they need to be redone from the ground up and yet people are happy for a patch job.

unreal.

1 Like

If you’d use your brain you’d realize copy pasting things is a LOT easier than giving a race unique customizations. Like yours is getting. But you still aren’t happy.

You know, the argument going on (not the void elf one.) shows me the major, major problem in the real world and fantasy. But I’m going to put aside the glaring real world point here because I don’t think it should be brought up in game, and I don’t like being poked enough about it.

Point blank period, people are categorizing and putting things into boxes. The tired, useless trope of ‘all members of this race are evil’ or ‘because one member of this group did something, it means that every single person will follow that and do the same thing’ or ‘are guilty by default’.

If that was the case, every single WoW race is terrible and without redemption or ability to do any good, because they’ve done horrible things. Humans too with their scarlet crusade nonsense, just to name a single example out of many.

As you can see, that argument is so utterly ridiculous, as is the one against San’layn or forsaken in general. Just because some forsaken are evil, and their leader went off the deep end does NOT mean every single member is going to do the same thing or has the same desires.

Once again, playable races, and humanoids here in general, do not have a hive mind. Even hive mind bug races have some deviation! So those non-hive-mind races will not be cookie cutters of every single other person, and I’m tired of people pretending that’s the case.

8 Likes

sure support the blizzard cop out. AR beside Void should have been the over all priority not some cheap and easy copy and past which could have been done at any time. This is why the game has so many broken thing. Cause they do easy crap and ignore proplems that need overhaul.

1 Like

Literally copy pasting skin tones and bloody eye colors takes SECONDS compared to adding COMPLETELY NEW THINGS. What is so bloody hard to understand about this? I can tell you don’t work in any type of Art or Gaming industry with this nonsense.

Actually I do. so I know whats cheap and what is easy. The more issues are ignored the more problems you make down the line which we are seeing now. This is why PTR is such a failure cause the company IGNORES everything.

This is also a panic mode to get people to stay. Many Issues with the AR should have been fixed years ago but people like you do not see that issue till it’s too late the damage is done. I know i had to wait 3 years for this company to fix the white temple for the quests to work and I was told constantly it’s low priority. No it’s not to someone who might want the achievement.

So go on make another assumption. These are things that should have been addressed when players were NOT happy and now your willing to dance all happy for a cheap copy past.

1 Like

My main was a Worgen until Legion pre-patch so don’t preach at me about stuff being fixed. I played a busted looking character because I loved the Race fantasy of being a Werewolf for a DECADE before it was ever fixed.

Lol, people keep saying this like this isn’t exactly what they wanted and asked for. :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

1 Like