San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed}

Nuu these are darkfallen, not demons!

I am aware, but they are still horde(would be).

1 Like

ooh so you’re a vampire hunter now? :o

Demon hunters hunt other things besides demons as well. If it means protecting fellow gnomes, then definitely.

sipping gnome blood out of a gnome skull Eh, what? Oh… this? It’s nothing. Really, nothing. We’re innocent. Well, for the Horde really. Alliance are fair game, so bring it on, I’m sure my coven welcomes the feast.

2 Likes

darkfallen are pandaren allied race confirmed?

2 Likes

How are you so witty about these things? You cheeky troll. You win even more brownie points. Or, well… Bat points in this case. Speaking of which, if San’layn become a thing I do want a bat theme for sure.

3 Likes

watches Gnomest be carried away by a strong gust of wind

1 Like

Brown brownie brown bat points!

4 Likes

perfect
/10…

That should be an ingame item snack O.o

1 Like

Why do people keep bringing up high elves in here as some kind of retort? Its silly looking and further damages the rapport of the communities.

8 Likes

So if we do get a new Blood King, which people seem to either favor or assume it’s the most plausible (to which I agree, the most obvious path is one of the missing blood princes), I think a crown of blood and bone would look really cool on him.

Also, King or Queen, one of the things they should say upon being clicked is “checkmate”.

1 Like

Blood Queen/King: “… why does everyone keep asking me for help with this ‘Karazahn’? Is it a type of Troll? Are the Amani back?”

sipping gnome blood out of a gnome skull

Obviously you understand why I cannot allow such a thing to continue unchecked. For the safety of all gnomekind, I will make sure Sanlayn, don’t get another bite :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Well you’re gnome so it’d be more like a nibble.

1 Like

Gnomes souls are delicious though

1 Like

Hopefully a friendly playful nibble. Otherwise… Just remember that I have glaives twice the size of my body :wink:

Gnomes souls are delicious though

Of course they are. Frankly I don’t blame the Sanlayn for their desire to consume our souls and blood. At the same time. I am prepared to make it as difficult as possible for them to attain both :grin:

4 Likes

I just want your soul for the void the sanlayn can keep the blood

3 Likes

We can manage that ^w^

3 Likes