San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed}

Exactly, there’s a billion amazing things they could add and yet they choose to add “Azerite Armor”

1 Like

If San’layn ever get added I’ll roll one as a warrior and do the Quel’Delar quest line again.

4 Likes

That’s all fine and dandy but they’re not “spoilers” if they’re your ideas :joy:

1 Like

Some of what I typed involved stuff happening in 8.2, and I figured that it is better to be safe than sorry. ^^;

1 Like

Haha yeah I think he meant in regards to the Sylvanas bit which while vague can be telling perhaps. You know how some can be with spoilers!

Edit: Plus any 8.2 details woven in

2 Likes

Greetings, Your Royal Highness, my beautiful Blood Queen Fallynn! I really missed participating in your lovely thread here. I was gone for quite a while, physically ill. Just came back home on Sunday, from the hospital.

6 Likes

Awww I hope you here better! I heard garlic helps for ailments. :wink: (no really, it’s why garlic is an allergy to vampires in many mythos, because vampirism in some lore is said to be a disease!)

1 Like

All I can say, is that pneumonia is very deadly, and causes a lot of damage to the lungs. Mine was severe, and in both lungs. I’m still very sore and raw, from the damage dealt by this deadly disease.

genuine hugs I’m glad to hear you’re back from the hospital then, assuming it means your life is no longer being threatened. I might only know ya from online but you always have such a positive spirit ^^

1 Like

Neat. A title change.

Yeah, now no one has room to complain :stuck_out_tongue: Still has the cursed word “megathread” in it, but looks better at least.

I’ve watched the recent T&E video, and agree with how Taliesin thinks the story will unfold. Bolvar and/or lich queen Sylvanas are going to be very important for the inevitable WOTLK 2 story. The San’layn will at the very least play a minor role, and hopefully this is when they become allied race.

1 Like

I’ve never been a die-hard one way or the other about San’layn, but for what it’s worth I support you guys and hope you get what you want.

8 Likes

Oho, you tricky trickster. You tricky tricky master of tricks. I see what you did there. Changing the name of the thread to bait me into thinking there was a brand new thread to support. I see what you did there. Clever. Cleeeeeever girl.

Joke’s on you, though. I’ll just use an alt to like the OP. So there. Ha.

4 Likes

I personally would love a Lich King 2 expansion. Actually, that’s another route to go that would not be like “Garrosh” persay but end in her death eventually. Thinking about it now, I think playing in Northrend again would be so much fun–they never did that (revamp and then focus MAJOR new content around it) except for in Cataclysm, which still gave new zones. Perhaps we’d get a Northrend revamp, and then go even more northward, to new lands?

As for San’layn, yeah, I agree. I think if we were to get a Death Expansion next, it would be cool to gain the Northrend races. San’layn, Iron Dwarves, Vry’kul, Ice trolls, Taunka, even something like Tuskarr (could be like pandas). I never got to play in Lich King (joined in Cata) so a theme like that to play through would be so much fun–especially with the updated graphics. I think it would be a big hit like Legion was (well, I see Legion looked upon positively).

Thank you so much for your kind words, we really appreciate it :slight_smile:

Givin’ me a giggle (or hekhekhek)! People were annoyed with my wording of it, so I finally changed it to make more sense :stuck_out_tongue: You know us bats love you support ^^ :bat: plus, emotes are fun!

2 Likes

If there is a starter zone with a independent cutscene.
this needs to be playing in the background.

3 Likes

it does look better tbh.

Don’t forget the giant underground spooder zone.

So Blizzcon dates have been announced, November 1st and 2nd, and I’m really hoping we get allied race announcements before then. Roughly 7 months is a bit of a long wait. x- x

We may likely get an announcement for the next expansion then, which makes me wonder if we’ll get new races, core or allied, with it. Considering that we’ve gotten a bunch of allied races this expansion, with hopefully more coming in the future, I am unsure what the chances are of new races being part of the next expansion.

On another note, if I had the time and money (college…blarg) I would seriously consider going there to cosplay as a Stonemaul clan Ogre to show support for playable Ogres. <- <;

1 Like

i think we are getting the announcment of next xpac and a 8.3 preview.
also, i dont know if i can be hyped but the brewfest mugs did kinda confirm the vulpera. so maybe we will get those dudes before brewfest.

side note, a oger cosplay would be dope!!!

1 Like