San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed}

I’m just trying to think of how to inc Hunters into what is usually Magic Based and Warrior Based Vampire theme.

3 Likes

If they added a Shadow Hunter/Dark Ranger/etc spec as a 4th Hunter spec it could fit quite well.

2 Likes

I feel like if I were to try and design some bat features for the San’layn, I’d just be winging it. :V

3 Likes

did you think of that one right off the bat?

3 Likes

Seems like I barely squeaked by. :V

3 Likes

You all are driving me batty.

5 Likes

You’ve guano insane with this idea.

4 Likes

Fangs a lot for the memories! We really should HANG out, sometime. :U

3 Likes

So many puns!

2 Likes

All I gotta say is that I would love this as long as they can be a mage.

8 Likes

Considering the princes were mages before they died, it would be 100% happening if we got them ;D

4 Likes

Would be a crime if San’layn couldn’t be mages. I think that’s essential to be honest :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Dance magic dance! <- <;

In all seriousness, I’m starting to lean towards a Fire Mage San’layn if they become playable. Partially inspired by Dracula from the Castlevania series, partly if the heritage armor looks like the Blood Prince outfits.

Burn, baby burn! Disco inferno!

3 Likes

Yes yes yes, it’s such a good series. I love it so much! Can’t wait for the next season.

There is indeed a fire mage San’layn, too.

He’s pretty fun to fight, though can be a jerk :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Dreven: And what is a warchief?! A miserable pile of secrets?! A cesspit of hatred and lies?! You don’t even know what it means to be a leader, do you? Just a tyrant of broken, worthless souls. Isn’t that right, “Dark Lady”?!

3 Likes

I’m honestly hoping for a trench coat set that I can use for my future San’layn Rogue/Hunter. Something along the lines of what Nathanos is wearing would be great!

And it’s not like I’ve been watching the Underworld movies again or anything…

<_<

runs off

7 Likes

Current Blood King: What is it, warchief?

Sylvanas: Your little jester infuriates me. You would do well to control your little lapdogs.

Blood King: Oh? Are you letting your anger get to you, darling? he laughs, taking a drink from a goblet of blood While it looks charming on you, perhaps you should learn to control your emotions more, hmm?

6 Likes

I ship it

2 Likes

Dreven: Oh no! the warchief is upset! Quick! Someone find the local Night Elves and burn their saplings! That should surely raise her spirits!

3 Likes

one of the mockup images (fem elf model with oversized black lips) looks like a Dragula’s queen and I’m living for it!

I hope it ends as a Horde allied race, but I suppose Vulpera is higher in ratings for the next spot…

But damn, It would be a shame if they couldn’t be DKs.

5 Likes