San’layn allied race for Venthyr

So far lore wise I think alliance kills the remaining sanlayn in war campaign.

That said, shadowlands could have a quest to receive their “gift” as it were.

I think many would like that.

Thing is, it never said remaining San’layn, plus there’s two missing Blood Princes. A lot are saying they were exterminated, but that’s not supported lorewise at all, it’s just an assumption people are making; plus, why would every remaining member of one race be on a single boat? o.o It just… yeah.I firmly believe that there’s more out there, and since these ones showed up out of nowhere at all, it can easily happen again. Them being extinct is something I will disagree with to the end, but I can just agree to disagree because I’m so sick of arguing it if I’m gonna be honest.

As for the quest to receive a gift like that, sure. One of the missing blood princes could show up for that purpose. This also could apply to human vampyr that we saw in Stormheim (where it was questioned by Mrrgleton if they even could die).

4 Likes

Good points all around!

I say shadowlands because we know some are there, and have a covenant, and armor.

Blizz will miss out if they didnt, it’s a perfect time to get that vampy vibe going since it seems and entire zone will be like that.

2 Likes

I agree entirely. I think your idea has a lot of merit, and hey, we might see it. I just am a big lore person (for San’layn anyway) so am craving it. Plus Stormheim has been on my mind ever since they showed that short questline. I hope we get an origin story for all of this soon! Not to mention, the hype for vampires seems to be on the rise (might be my bias glasses though) what with Dracula on Netflix and Castlevania too (Gods I love that series).

Edit: I should probably stop bumping though because I’m gonna get yelled at and should stick to my own thread for this :stuck_out_tongue: I think I shared my food for thought, thanks everyone for hearing me out even if you disagree. I’m fine if people dislike my opinions/ideas and am grateful for people who can maturely express that.

But yeah I know people dislike repeat topics so this is my last reply to this particular thread!

3 Likes

A much better love story than twilight. :wink:

2 Likes

Of course! Sorry I forgot to do it when I first posted. Work has fried the hell out of my brain tonight. LOL

I feel like there’s so many ideas there, it’s a nice consolidation.

Oh, here’s your art:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/508788039477362708/680991357850091669/Blood_King.jpg

2 Likes

giggles
Hehehhhe~~~
It’s not sarcasm !!
Everytime you comment in a thread you grace everyone with your grace and intelligence!
Haha that’s okay we all make mistakes!
:blush::blush::blush::blush:

In any form I think it would be cool!

That would be cool too!

Also thanks everyone who linked the thread!! :blush:

Oh, honey… I am far from having grace and not always intelligence, either. LOL

Too bad in my eyes you do ^^

1 Like

I love/hate your guildname.

2 Likes

You’re going to be my snuggle Nelf from now on. nods sagely

OMG, I never noticed. Bahahaha! :rofl:

1 Like

I can look for it later. I was there so besides it either being the announcement part or the deep dive into the stuff I can’t remember when it happened but will look for it later it seems to be a part a lot of people missed

Yayyy!!! I have no problem with that!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

#elvesracist

SNUGGLE NELF!

snuggles

1 Like

Love the people lying about this.

Blizzard said they’re slowing down on Allied Races, but plan on adding more of them.

And it’s a part you missed as well :rofl:

snuggles back :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like