Samurai Pizza Cats recruiting raid team! (Horde)

Editing AGAIN to reflect latest updates! SPC is a casual friendly, tight knit group who also just so happens to enjoy downing content while not taking ourselves too seriously. We are now 8/8 through BWL and are looking forward to exploring the new AQ content. We have the numbers but we do not have 40 people who can show up to raids, so we usually still need a few pugs, plus we have a few “honorary” SPC members who just enjoy raiding with us. At this time we are looking for 2-3 resto shammies, 1-2 warlocks and a couple of dps warriors. Of course, we are open to other classes joining if interested.

Current raid nights are Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays, invites start at 8:30PM.

We have recently switched to a soft reserve loot system for MC and BWL.

Please contact Jolifeu, Silverion, Nebulae, Ursari, Berthold, Bigbicep, OCP or Toxicbrood if interested, or if you have questions.

1 Like

You must have a sense of humor and not be easily offended, as some of our people just say weird things

aka me.

It’d be cool if you had some general idea about how to play your class, too…I mean, you don’t have to be the best player ever…but don’t be terrible LMAO

Limit one terrible player for this guild and oblivionsoul has that covered.

Also we don’t wipe.

LOL! You secretly love him and you know it!

While I am a member of H&A, I would love to join you guys when you PvP or help when I can in dungeon’s until you fill out your own guild for those things. Been mostly playing AV, because I don’t have a pre-made group for WsG and later on AB when that is released.

2 Likes

Absolutely! I will add you to my friends list and I’ll let you know whenever we’re doing stuff. =)

SPC is a great group of folks and solid players to boot!
It’s been great raiding with them so far, so they are worth checking out for sure :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bump.

Another pro: You can join in on our async big brain discussions. It’s good for your neuroplasticity.

1 Like

Bump. Join now and have a say in the raiding schedule!

1 Like

Our numbers are growing, but we still have room! <3 Looking for people interested in raiding in a casual atmosphere…but all levels and classes welcome. <3

a big bump.

1 Like

Hey guys! We are still recruiting. Open to all levels and classes. We are a casual, close knit group of friends. Currently we are raiding MC and Ony Friday nights with a fantastic guild, but since we have a lot of members getting close to 60, we need to grow so that they can raid, as well. For those wanting to level up, we are happy to help! We also have guild pvp nights on Thursdays, but will probably expand that to a second night soon. =) Hit up me, Silverion, Nebulae, Berthold , Kashire , Ursari or Burtmacklin in game if interested. =)

*Quick update to this post: While we are open to everyone, we could use 1 more hunter, 1-2 more mages, 1 healing druid and a couple of shamans. =p

1 Like

Bump! These guys are solid!

1 Like

Bump! We try to have a good time.

1 Like

I just joined a couple weeks back. I completely agree.

1 Like

We luvs you Hurrin!!! <3

Thanks Barmender!

Is having a cat a requirement?

We supply the cats :stuck_out_tongue:

O hi there much love to the Guild with the best name on the server!!!

2 Likes

Thanks Clyd!

1 Like