Same Faction griefing via cross teaming

We have a player on Whitemane named Dayvenie that consistently sits in kargath, spirit ressing and dispelling world buffs off of rival horde. His main, is a horde toon.

What is blizzard’s view on this?

1 Like

They laugh while collecting double sub.

12 Likes

As long as the actions are being done on an Alliance character on a PvP realm, it’s 100% fine.

5 Likes

Pvp happened on a pvp server op lmao

6 Likes

Blizzards view on this should be the same as their view on repeated spawn camping:

If someone is doing something solely to worsen another’s experience in the game while getting no benefit for themselves, it should be suspendable/bannable.

They don’t care. Roll PVE if you don’t want anyone dispelling your precious world buffs.

7 Likes

You just described world pvp.

4 Likes

That you’ll get a timeout before he does.

LMAO hell yea i got my own forum post

7 Likes

Isn’t that only on PvE realms? I’m pretty sure I’ve heard that their attitude on PvP realms is: it has a PvP solution, use that.

Dayvanie doing gods work. Buffs aren’t essential. Roll pve if you don’t like being inconvenienced from the opposite faction.

2 Likes

I did and its frikkin great

Just want to take time to say once again…

can’t imagine why anyone would roll on a pvp server.

I believe they came out with transfers recently to realms where they can’t do this. Might want to check into it.

Dayvenie got my sister pregnant without asking, but he did pay for the abortion. Overall, a pretty reasonable guy.

So proud of you :’)