Same-Faction Battlegrounds and More

Thanks for the update Kaivax :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Warmode.

You facilitated the massive imbalance on the servers. Warmode of free transfers.

14 Likes

imagine being on a server where this is a problem lmao

1 Like

Love that you are nixing premades. I was forced to queue with a couple of friends because it was VERY obvious that if you were in a group you got true Horde and I never ONCE got a premade group against me. If I queued solo I ALWAYS got a premade group against me and it was impossible to win a game. Made the faster queue times worthless because you wouldn’t get any honor anyway. Don’t like that you are pandering to alliance crybabies though by giving them a loot box for staying in their faction. They really think their racials are so bad that Horde should be that far behind on their honor gear as a result? Just buff their racials then, I don’t want to have to verbally interact with those players. Keep them on alliance.

2 Likes

This is an interesting test.

This is TRASH… you talk about spirit of TBC but allow same side BGS and other bs. GTFO

65 Likes

Great change. Thank you for bringing it back. Sad that I can’t really queue with a large number of people from my guild, but I get it. Should be interesting to see the BG’s be more ‘random’ and 'organic.

Also notice how ABSOLUTELY NONE OF THE HORDE!!! will complain about Alliance getting a bonus… Why is this? Because we don’t give a flying fish about Ally getting Benefits… We just wanna get our honor gear, lol.

14 Likes

not enough

20 Likes

It never seems to be enough for Alliance players. Color me shocked.

38 Likes

A Tsunami warning is now in effect for most of the Eastern Kingdoms due to the massive amounts of Alliance tears to be produced over the following week.

Remember to bring an umbrella and keep all sandwiches in plastic baggies.

20 Likes

Why the obsession with disallowing teamwork? Why not work to enable it for more people? Its literally promoting a dumbed down version of the game.

28 Likes

Excellent quality of life changes for both factions. Thank you.

Also, a much needed and great change to premades. A group of five people playing together can indeed make a big difference in a bg, but by no means will surely crush a pug team of solo queued players.

Competition is alive and well for the most part.

Now, please remove BG numbers and do something to once again kill 40-person alliance AV discord premades.

9 Likes

Man i’m loving FFXIV :slight_smile:

19 Likes

Imagine not playing the faction who gets free stimulus living rubies. I guarantee the majority who will complain about this during the test will be Horde.

1 Like

Not the worst thing they’ve done. Though the crafting materials reward is a bad idea, as that’ll have a significant impact on the economy and gatherers’ means of making gold.

And I still chuckle any time they talk about authenticity and conforming to the design philosophies of TBC. Boosts utterly invalidated that goal. But as long as they can charge players for the service, apparently that’s all that matters.

7 Likes

Nixing premades is awful, it’s extremely fun to play with a big group of pvp guildies. Surely the tech is available to place premade v premade?

3 Likes

Seems an easy solution.

Pre-made vs Premades.

3 Likes

This is awesome imo, and clear that you’ve been paying attention, except it would be cooler to be able to do large premade vs large premade, if it detects a group LARGER than 5. Though everything before is great.

Git gud noob

A bit dramatic today aren’t we?

2 Likes