<Salt Level Rising> Recruiting all classes, all levels

Salt Level Rising is recruiting for all classes and all levels. The average level is around 35-40 as of this post. We are prepping to start our Best in Slot dungeon crawl to begin raiding Molten Core. Most members are veterans of the game from Vanilla, average age is about 35 - mature players. We are also filling our class officer positions and other guild leadership roles. We have Vanilla raiding experience, including a few people who played on private servers within the past 2 years. Prior experience is not required, but a humble attitude that’s willing to learn is a must. Contact Thundercloud or Totesmytotem if you have any questions. Any guild member can invite you if you ask.

I’m interested. Couple questions. Do you guys have a shadow priest yet? What time are most people usually on? I’m at David#13992 on Battlenet

I’m retired and on most of the day. We don’t have a shadow priest yet. Our peak time is around 7pm server time. Hit me up in game - Thundercloud. If you’d like to run a dungeon with us first to see our dynamics, add me to friends list and hit me up when I’m online.

Hrm - can’t seem to find you. A /who Thundercloud turns up blank.

I’m online now. :slight_smile:

On Ashkandi? Still getting no results for “Thundercloud”

Yep! Horde side. Been on most the night.

My fault - for some reason I was assuming Alliance. I’ll ping you on the Horde side today.