<Safe Haven> Alliance (Casual, Social guild, relaxed Raiding environment)

Recruiting for Safe Haven! An environment built around Casual gameplay, Social interaction, Family/Friend oriented atmosphere & the ability to play when you want; how you want. We are catered to the older, senior crowd but Old players and New players are welcome!

Safe Haven, a place of safety or refuge. “And thus it gives the impression of being a safe haven to which we may retreat from the unpredictability and limitlessness of experience.” That’s the mantra. To be able to log-in and have fun in a toxic-free, mature, adult environment and just play how you want to play, while making new friends along the way.

About the guild - Safe Haven was a formed on the launch of Classic WoW. We are a Casual/Socially focused guild. The guild is catered to the older, mature crowd & working adults with real life commitments.

Raiding Culture - We are a casual/socially focused guild who raids and not just a raiding guild that raids casually. Our identity is important, so if you want an environment that includes everyone, helps everyone grow together and works as a team to accomplish goals for the guild, and have fun doing it, then you have found the right place. After just 5 weeks of raiding we have downed 9 of 10 MC bosses and have slain Onyxia.

Whether we down a boss or wipe, we will pick ourselves back up and try it again without assigning blame in any particular area. We want our raids to be fun and stress free. We also encourage people who haven’t raided before to try raiding with us as we plan to be patient and help those who need help in different areas. Just like anything, repetition will make us better and the more attempts at bosses, the better we will get at downing them which in turn improves our chances at attempting multiple bosses in our allotted time frame per week. We will work together and stay true to what we are.

Why I created this guild - I was searching different recruitment forums for a guild that fit what I needed, and couldn’t find my exact niche, so I decided I would create my own in the vision of how I want to revisit my Vanilla experience. I know for a fact there are a huge amount of Vanilla veterans who want to experience the game just like me because I had an entire guild of you all back in the day and it was awesome :blush:. There is nothing like logging in and running dungeons and questing or doing PVP with a group of friends. We had sons, daughters , husbands & wives, senior citizens…it was great. Chat was lively and there was no drama. It made logging in every day a truly memorable experience.

What we will do - We’ll help others through quests, dungeons or crafting. We’ll provide a place where no question is a dumb question. A place that will act like a home away from home. If you want to be a part of this guild but still raid with other guilds or pug groups , then that’s fine as well. The bottom line is enjoy yourself. This guild will be what it is: Casual & Socially focused and everything we do after that will be a huge plus.

This is not an RP guild, however if you choose to participate in RP then enjoy! I like RP realms because the community I feel is a lot more welcoming.

We have players on at all hours so the timezone is insignificant!

About me - Retired military, married, 46 years old and an Old school WoW player and former GM of 2 guilds that were both Casual. I’m very proud to say that my old guild did clear 25 man Naxx as a Casual guild in WotLK. Unfortunately, I only got to clear it once because I had to deploy shortly thereafter.

I honestly didn’t desire to be a GM again but I saw a need for this type of guild and said why not. This is how I enjoy WoW, stress free and I’m sure there are others that share my sentiment.

Environment- No racism, bigotry, or hate filled rhetoric will be tolerated. Period. Respectful, clean guild chat.

Recruitment- Open to any class & any spec. I put more stock in the person behind the keyboard then the character/class you are playing. Some of my most memorable dungeon runs were with people whose specs weren’t considered optimal. Also, although I have formed this guild to cater to the graybeards and elder stateswomen of WoW, anyone who is interested, young or old will be considered if they fit the mold, and also their family members. No huge application process, just a conversation.

We are actively recruiting new members who want to be apart of a helpful, family style environment, but who also want to raid as well in a laid back relaxed format.

We don’t have a guild website, so we actively use Discord and Guild chat.

I’m sure I have forgot to mention something so if you are interested or have any questions, please feel free to ask. Please reach out to me if this is a guild you would be interested in not only joining but helping build into a great gaming home. I look forward to playing with you all and if you have any questions, please feel free to to ask!

I can be contacted In game on Tarron. You can also contact my Co-GM Dynel or one of my Officers, (Tsu, Edsel, Arturis, Moxie, Prill, Kazlak, & Teneight). Please feel free to contact one of us at your earliest convenience and let’s talk!

12 Likes

Hi there. I am interested in your guild. My character name on the games is Misfittle. Thank you.

Got you in🙂

Also, recruiting is currently closed for Safe Haven. We will let everyone know if/when we will reopen recruitment again. Ty!

1 Like

ha well dang I was going to try to get in. Well good luck.

For those who are interested in Safe Haven, and feel like this guild would be a great fit for you, we have currently reopened our doors for recruitment. If you are interested in joining, please contact me in game so we can chat or just leave a post here and I’ll respond.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’ve been a member of Safe Haven for several weeks now, and it is easily one of the nicest, most relaxed, and most fun groups of people that I’ve ever met in WoW over the past 15 years. Folks are friendly, positive, helpful, and kind; there are dungeon groups running nightly, and there are wonderful guild events on Friday nights. Tarron and the officer core have done a great job of building a guild that is inclusive and big enough to get things done, but also feels like coming home to family.

I love safe haven!

When the mobs chase me with the pitchforks and torches! Safe Haven
When the SW guards are chasing me for vandalizing the castle? Safe Haven
When the Dwarves wanted to tar and feather me for…? Safe Haven

THese days its hard to start a death cult of personality, but with Safe Haven, I know I’ll always have a place to hide.

Thanks Safe Haven. I love you folks and the legal protection you provide me from frivolous goblin lawsuits.

2 Likes

Did my first raid tonight with Safe Haven. Want to thank my fellow SH Guildies on Discord for being so much fun. Really enjoyed it. See you next Friday!

1 Like

Glad you had fun!

Greetings!

Is Safe Haven still recruiting? I’d love the chance to join the ranks if so. In-game name is Teelyn, Discord: JT.Lenz#6309. Hope to here from you, thanks!

Yes we are! Feel free to message myself, Dynel, Arturis, Kazlak, Moxie, Prill, Tsu or Teneight in game so we can get you in!

Good afternoon, are you still accepting new members? I am a pathological healer. What is that you ask? Basically, even while questing at low levels and I see someone in trouble, I start healing them. Seriously, it’s pathological. Also, I am a senior citizen. This might be a good home for me.

You sound like a perfect fit! Got you in! Welcome aboard!

Hello . I am very interested in joining . Youre the type of guild I am looking for .
Are you still accepting members ?

I’m very sorry for the late reply! Please feel free to contact me in game on Tarron!

Are you still accepting new members? I’m really enjoying Classic, and this sounds like a great guild for a former raider who wants to enjoy the game with nice people.

Yes we are! Feel free to contact me, my Co GM, or any of our Officers in game :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi there! Vanilla player who was mostly solo but got rank 10 in pvp. I’m pretty casual this time with work and family but I’d love to do more endgame stuff and all the dungeons and raids I never got to see.

I’ll be a HotW drood so I would love to tank, heal, or DPS if I’m able.

1 Like

Hey there :slightly_smiling_face:. Feel free to to give us a try!

We are still looking for more nice folks who love Classic WoW and want to play it in a relaxed, casual environment. For those that are interested in raiding, we have downed 8 out of 10 bosses in Molten Core and are progressing on Onyxia. We raid on Fridays and Sundays from 8:30pm to Midnight. We could use more ranged DPS and Healers. Our raids are very low stress and we help others that need assistance. Feel free to contact myself, Dynel (Co-GM), Tsu, Arturis, Edsel, Kazlak, Prill, & Mutiny if you are interested in joining!

Hello, saw your recruitment ad from a while back and really liked what you posted. I played Vanilla as well although more off and on since I didn’t have as much time back then to play. Have more time now to enjoy all aspects of the game and would love to find a guild with great people. I think your guild might be just what I am looking for! Was wondering if you are still accepting new members?