S4 Elite PVP Set - Not Updated to Reflect Winning Tier

Even though forum trolls upset me as well regarding issues, it adds to the comment count and increasing chances of the post being seen :dracthyr_uwu:

But anyways, goodnight :heart:

1 Like

I would like to think everyone in this thread has good intentions and it showcases PVPers being left out with zero communication no matter your POV of the situation.

Non PVPers are also chiming in regularly here with their thoughts which I would like to think is because they care about helping fellow players.

Even if Blizzard forgot to add fine print to their S4 voting initiative and never had plans to fully include the PVP community, an official post to put an end to this confusion would be cherry. :cherries:

It has been almost a week now with no communication whatsoever and across Discord and here, the confusion is evident.

Happy Sunday, friends!

7 Likes

Reflecting over the limited PVP aspect, SL, and the wording…

Season 4 is a catch-up and finish-the-expac type of thing. The FOMO is the usual PVP title/mount and the heroic awakened mount. No new armor tints like how SL had. The difference here is them experimenting with the catalyst and tier gear.

Blizzard CS does not refund mark of mastery stones. In S2 my DK bought the wrong shoulders and was told such. There are hundreds of people now that have used their mark of mastery to select a piece of gear. The time to catch an error this big (if it is one) would have been the PTR. But it stayed. It is intended.

Always assume PVP elite tiers will poof and not return. The only exception are these types of end-of-expac patches but in the future that could change. Yes, S3 and S4 sets are twins. But even then there is some changes such as the mark of mastery not being able to acquire the appearance unlike S3.

2 Likes

I understand the thought process of keeping things exclusive & usually agree however:

Appearances were voted upon & should reflect such via gladiator gear & elite sets.

Basically, Blizzard not following through for PvPers other than tier set bonuses is a slap in the face.

I don’t see a problem with being able to earn voted elite sets as a last ‘hooray’ within the last season of their respective expansion.

2 Likes

it was never meant to be followed through for pvpers

blame wowhead for including the elite and gladiator appearances

it was a vote for tier (from the raid) not pvp sets

I see ‘choose your gear’ not ‘choose your raid set’.

Your point is moot, I don’t see anything about it being specific to ‘raid sets’; it says ‘remixed set’ & it also talks about:

Seasons also pertain to PvP being M+ & PvP seasons are shared & ended at the same time.

Not only that, but the tier that has pvp ilevel also uses the conquest appearances that were voted; what’s your excuse for that?

You’re full of it.

2 Likes

seems im not the only one then

since i look at collections and “season 3” set is now also season 4 set. lol.

thems the grapes

Typical GD derp, can’t argue with density.

Not like you’ve ever earned an elite set in your life anyways.

1 Like

i agree… i mean how much clarification do you need. do you need to be slapped in the face to get a point across?

wait, i think blizz did slap you in the face. oof

Brother, I’m not the one pulling stuff out my rear end with ‘raid sets’ garbage; why do you care anyways? You’ve never even sniffed PvP.

ive sniffed the gladiator sets i buy at the end of every expansion with 12 marks of honor

oh and i love comp stomp

This is on purpose and hopefully will not be changed. Keep it this way blizzard, if you did not earn an appearance during a specific season, it is done.

And this is coming from someone that missed out on season 1’s warrior pvp appearance like a dolt. The most cool looking appearance for warriors in years, perhaps decades.

1 Like

its definitely aint changing. the proof is in the collections lol. season 3 and 4 sets

Why should S3 gear get special permission then?

2 Likes

I think i can tell this for anyone in this Thread when I say: ~ ‘’ JUST SHUT UP, TITANSPRITE. You don’t engage in any kind of endgame activity, so your opinions are irrelevant’’

ok, now I’m relieved.

2 Likes

they are, because blizz has made it the way it is. im just stating the obvious that people are too dense and emotional to accept

Nah, man. You`re just being obnoxious trying to tilt people, acting just like the troll you are.

is it my fault yall assumed

dont assume

Well, I’ve assumed you`re a piece of garbage.

Looks like I’m right.

2 Likes

yep and still the season 3 and 4 sets are there. clockwork