S4 Aff Pvp

With the buffs coming to affy damage in pvp on tuesday do you guys think creeping death could be the move just for much more consistent damage? Or will dark soul still be the go to?

I’m hoping CD will outshine DS:M but I don’t actually see that happening, really. I wish that buff for Corruption damage was also for PvE, maybe it would end up changing leggos out somehow. It gets so stale with Aff that your leggos don’t change much, at all really, though the leggos just aren’t all that interesting or anything anyways.

That’s a really good question, I hadn’t even considered creeping death. I am considering switching back to Sacrolash though; the 25% + the 30% buff might make corruption actually sting for once. Maybe just against teams that don’t have decurse.

Anyone else think its weird they turned Unstable Affliction into Stable Affliction by removing the ability to critically strike? I’m not sure if this is a good change

1 Like

It seems like they’re trying to tune down all the burst stuff and making damage a little more predictable. I do like that they increased UA’s backlash damage +20%; dots are our whole thing and dispelling them should have big consequences.

I don’t like that it can’t crit anymore, but I get it. It’s just a really fun feeling when you win because somebody flops out of nowhere, and you check the damage log to see UA crit someone for like 50k.

1 Like

If dot dmg isn’t strong without rapture then cd shouldn’t see play outside of 2s

You could go CD then race change to troll for the 15% haste every 3 min and that could be your DS haha

1 out of every 3 soulrot will be devastating!

1 Like