I got my Rustbolt Resistor today, and while it’s currently my favorite flying mount, it would be cool if I could use it to engage the aerial oppression units.
im still angry you cant drive the spider crawler around like its mount emote shows. Should be able to pick movement methods with it -.-
This one would be totally cool if it was an all-in-one mount. I would not mind it being many more times greater in difficulty to make it if that were the case. It looks to be one of the most unique mounts that has been out there for quite some time. The only close thing i can think of is the “I’m so totally rich that I have money to blow on this spider” mount. ![]()
Yeah id just be happy with being able to roll around or spider walk. There would have to be a gold plated one for the “all in one” and it would probably be like 20mil judging on blizzards gold sink methods.
Huh. Engineering glasses look surprisingly good on a worgen. nice job.