Running Behind the caster to avoid being hit

Running a Destro Lock… so people use every imaginable sexual thing to avoid being hit but running behind me and zig zagging around me has to be the most obnoxious way to get over.

I spin turn and still miss sometimes especially against melee that apparently cannot be slowed.

Just had the worst match of running behind me BS I’ve ever seen against a DK with a permanent speed boost, pretty friggin tilting lost about 50% of my casts not counting me kicked stunned gripped etc.

How do you even fight against that as a lock?

Seeing a Warlock complaining about a DK made my giggle…

3 Likes

Did you try “Fear”?

kicked fear stunned portal rushed me and gripped first portal. more irritated at the running behind you part. the rest is just business.

tbf, qeqeqeqeqeqe w to completely invalidate a full cast of an ability is pretty stupid, no matter what class or spec we’re talking about. If players had unit collision in PvP so you can’t be rubbing someone’s head into your groin during your rotation, it wouldn’t be so bad. If someone wants to get out of your frontal cone, they should have to actually walk around you.

Until then, I’m definitely of the opinion that directional checks should apply only to cast start. There’s a million ways to stop or avoid a cast, doing the melee potty dance without even slightly disrupting your rotation should not be one of them.

But I’m also of the opinion that channeled abilities should skip ticks when LoS’d. :man_shrugging:

Did you try rooting with Conflag?

I think i’d scream if there was unit collision and melee and pets would just box you in and beat you down

2 Likes

Demonology warlock with unit collision

shudders

1 Like

It’d only apply to players, hopefully.
And preferably just enemy players.

I’d rather just not have to avoid several interrupts, several instant cast stuns, and then beyblade my mouse in hopes of finding the sweet spot between client/server positioning discrepancies to get my cast-time off.

EDIT: Also, I’m not actually advocating for this change. I think unit collision in this game of any kind would be pretty stupid. But I definitely think that directional checking should apply only to cast start.

So try to Juke it lol

Also should prob use coil if you aren’t comfortable juking. Coil into choasbolt fear chaos bolt, it’s not hard.

When you can’t instagib people.

#feelsbadman

This guy is sad that he has to put some effort into landing his 100k chaos bolts

lmao.

2 Likes

Are you keyboard turning?

4 Likes

qeqeqeqeqeqeqeqeqeqeqeqeqeqeqeqeqeqeqeq

SPACEBAR SPACEBAR SPACEBAR

95% of rogue/mage players do this btw

Lol that’s nothing you should see me on my DH

Chaos bolt? Fel rush through you.
Fear? Kick.
Fear again? Stun.
Chaos bolt? Vengeful Retreat through you.

Then I meta the next chaos bolt/maledict. Damn I should start doing that on my WW monk too with rolls, maybe even put my portal behind him to make the lock even more mad.

They should just remove directional requirements if the target is within 3 - 5 yards of the caster. Problem solved

Seeing someone that exclusively plays with a warlock and dk in every bracket having any opinion at all makes me giggle.

2 Likes

Yes, make Destro take even less skill!

5 Likes

DHs do this to my MM Hunter, and then when I finally finish casting an Aimed Shot they just Blade Dance and dodge it. Can we pour one out for the sad souls still playing MM?