Runelocked chest wq is broken

You can’t get 5 in a row because you can’t get more than 3 in a row or they disappear.

Blizzard just doesn’t get it. These little mini game world quests are no fun and an absolute hassle. Learn to make interesting content or you will continue to use more subscribers.

And of curse it logs me in as a lvl 20 instead of my 120 monk. Sheesh Blizzard. What happened to you?

They’ve indicated they’re aware the puzzle is difficult and are changing it. Just no ETA on when.

You can do it, because you can line up two yellow, one of some other color, and two more yellow, then swap the one in the middle for a yellow. It takes some doing, and I don’t disagree that it’s a terrible quest, but it is possible.

1 Like

Ok so ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE. Just a silly idea. I’m playing World of Warcraft. I don’t wanna play bejeweled. I’m starting to regret coming back for BFA. Some things I absolutely love. But some things make me want to punch a whole in my screen.

And why am I always a different toon when I log onto the forums? Zen, Foerun and this toon are all the same account. Blizzard really has gone downhill since Wrath. The subscriber numbers back that up.