RUIN is ruining Battle For Nazjatar

I mean the option exists soooooo…yeah?

1 Like

Came here to say exactly this. Ty.

To OP. Grow up and/or l2p.

3 Likes

and now you know why horde wins AV like people up above talked about we are clearly a lot smarter. Your comments are typical of ally players and well it shows in the bgs too. I play both factions btw Ally act like they are a bunch of teens

1 Like

Ok, nice job not actually arguing the point. You literally have the exact same options as Alliance. If you aren’t going to use what is available, keep QQing.

9 Likes

I mean, what, is the Alliance supposed to just crumple over and lose every single PvP engagement ever?

2 Likes

Reference: every thread about wpvp/ warmode. Horde are a bunch of babies lol.

7 Likes

I guess they’re not OCE based because I never see them. But the yell announces they make are cringe.

Point aptly made - though I would note that if it is like 20 vs 10 and an area is laggy it’s more likely that numbers will win out in a faceroll fest.

I haven’t lagged yet though when doing Newhome attacks during BfN so maybe they’re using like normal computers or something.

1 Like

no but blizz needs to do something to limit the amount of people that can jump into a shard all at once imo when a shard suddenly goes from like 15 or 20 people to 1000 people its crazy and it dosnt even mater if your in the area were the raid is fighting it just ruins the game play experience

Alliance tends to have the upper hand during BfN whenever I remain on my native shard. So I just join a new group, searching for “naz” and join whatever BfN - Winning group has the most people, and I get a win that way. Don’t think I’ve lost a single BfN once I realized that. You can do the same thing too.

3 Likes

Horde players are so used to playing WoW on easy mode that they take dominating pvp for granted and feel like winning all the time is their birthright. Now they feel like they’re somehow being wronged when Alliance has the audacity to put up a fight and win.

24 Likes

Soooo let me get this strait, horde dominate almost all facets of pvp including warmode and its totally cool. Alliance group up and start you know organizing and pvp’ing and its cheating.

Yeah could I just get double of those tears on the rocks with a twist of lemon and keep em coming thanks!

21 Likes

Not this Horde, I promise you. I love it when the Alliance shows some spirit and puts up a fight (and I’m seeing a bit more of it recently, which is good).

I want the Alliance to keep fighting, to keep queuing, because what is the Horde going to fight once they stop?

Before the Warmode changes I couldn’t get the Call to Arms weeklies done because I could run around for hours without seeing a single Alliance. I never want to go back to that.

3 Likes

horde complaining bout wpvp top kek

12 Likes

Lyssa I think you’re responding to the wrong person. They were laughing at horde complaining about PvP.

Did you mean the OP?

Yeah i meant the op. I was supporting the responding post. Just kind of talking out loud. Lol

Oh, ffs…

LFRWPvP lag-fest zergs are an issue. They’re the refuge of back-pedalers and keyboard-turners that have never bothered to actually learn how to play or PvP well.

They’re not fun. Doesn’t matter what faction.
They’re pathetic.

These “hurrderp hurr Horde is just salty cuz hurr durr Alliance fight back” cringe responses on the part of Alliance players is just sad.

I’m sorry some of you guys have gotten your butts kicked on the regular.
The answer is to improve at the game… not run in a zerg with other potatoes and try to convince yourselves that it somehow is a “win.”

7 Likes

I agree I like it when ally fight I just wish they were not so dang bad at it 90% of the time. When I go on my space goat warrior I pretty much do CTA solo cuz finding decent ally to grp with is like herding cats. Speaking of really bad players the thing that always makes me lol is DH that uses rain from Above aginst anyone ranged. They always do it to me on my boomy my mm hunter and fire mage. They basically might as well /suicide cuz they handed me the HK before they even come back down

Ahh right my bad. Couldn’t tell.

1 Like

Well we’re all learning at some point, and some of us might peak at a certain level. I’m not that great at PvP, and I don’t do anything rated. I’ve also run into plenty of bad Horde doing stuff like the Darkmoon/Gurubashi arenas.

1 Like

Sad that I am at work… always love large scale pvp fights. Lag fest or not, win or lose. Engage, and have some mindless dumb fun.

Sad that others have to promote Jim Crow style segregation just so they can get an edge against others.

1 Like