RUIN is ruining Battle For Nazjatar

It started in in Wintergrasp and continued in Ashran. Originally the games were even and pretty good. But eventually players realized that they could lose even games and it was better to from a raid and curb stomp a handful of solo queue.

We keep asking for fun pvp mechanics and we ruin every attempt at them.

7 Likes

True horde players revel at the chance to massacre their foes be it one or one hundred. So, OP needs to orc up and charge in head on no matter what.

9 Likes

Wise words, Pandaren. :grin:

Though some Orcs may have a different idea to what True Horde is xD

4 Likes

People are complaining this game mode is being ruined and Iā€™m just sitting at working wishing I could at least see it once before xpac ends.

3 Likes

Yep, reminds me of AOO. The alliance had been complaining for weeks that horde were camping flight paths. When AOO rolled into season 2 alliance started flight path camping and horde started crying, and a week or two later there were more/stronger guards at flight paths and AOOā€™s reward was nerfed.

24 Likes

Ally wins by zerging, Horde wins by strategy. That much is obvious with the 40 vs 40 Korrakā€™s Revenge in which Horde usually backcaps, while Ally ignores the bunkers even in their own base.

8 Likes

Blizzard is unwilling to turn a fair portion of our subscription fees into buying enough hardware to run the game with more than 20 or so folks.

In my opinion it borders on a fraud to release content they know wonā€™t operate properly on their servers. Ah well the game we used to play by the millions is long gone and what they call wow now bears no resemblance to that quality game except in look only.

5 Likes

Sounds like Toxic Hordicity.

4 Likes

Posting in a horde player complaining about pvp imbalance thread :rofl:

14 Likes

Soon as I read that. I just pictured a Goblin parodying Britney Spears (Toxic) with an all male orc background dancers. On a Zeppelinā€¦

Some one needs to make this a parody song nowā€¦

1 Like

Itā€™s funny seeing the bait taken.

The op is old copy pasta. Thread is spam guys.

1 Like

Uh no that av isnā€™t even fair. Alliance just there for exp gain, not to win. Ahahahaha horde win by strategy. Wtf you smoking? Horde win by 5v1. That most horde I know keep whine ā€œgame is easy mode, and there is no world pvpā€. Hell if you need 14 horde to take down 5 alliance, I would find the game boring too.

8 Likes

So now a horde finally sees the problem with a PVP system with a hugely imbalanced win rateā€¦

Iā€™ve only done the Nazjatar event a couple times but good on RUIN for giving alliance players a chance to win at something.

3 Likes

Ruin spams trade with their hurr-durr spam for BoN.

Theyā€™re putting together zerg groups of keyboard turners for it.

Trash-tier.

4 Likes

AV is fine.

For whatever reason Alliance players turn stupid in there if zerging is not an option.

1 Like

i just donā€™t bother anymore it 's a poorly designed system anyways and outside of essence system it wouldnā€™t be in my LOS at all.

good for them

1 Like

its funny so many fools saying oh horde crying about pvp blah blah blah if you take 2 seconds to read you will notice that it was talked about how they form 20 raid groups and descend on shards and just flood into the area were you cant move. They lag the zones out and just sit in newhome killing poor souls that unknowingly portal in and due to the massive lag will never be able to get back out. Blizz needs to put a stop to this massive shard crashing. No one is crying about pvp at all tbh I love it when under geared and poorly skilled people show up to 4v1 me. What I dont like is not being able to move 4 steps and use any abilitys

11 Likes

You do realize that the lag hits them too right? Clearly the Horde just isnā€™t as good at lagging out servers. Git gud!

9 Likes

your joking right u expect people to suddenly grp up and do something about 1000 ally that show up out of no where and lag the crap out of a zone when there might only be like 20 people there to start with? We have better things to do then to mess with childish ruin raids. We just leave like smart people

2 Likes