RSS / 3s Spec balance observation

1.Destro and boomies need a slight / decent nerf(depending on the state of precog).

2.Precog needs a nerf/rework/ICD.

3.Melee Peasants need brought up to Ret Enh surv DH level.

No particular order:

Sub Shadowy duel needs tweaked

WW burst on RSK needs moved to sustain maybe slight dmg buff.

Arms needs crit dmg buffed somehow/10.0.5/7 Nerfs reverted, fury they can delete

Assa is outshadowed by sub but would be comparable once wizards/precog are toned down and Shadowy duel is changed. Outlaw needs buffed.

UH dk needs some slight anti caster buff - They are feeling pretty semi tanky vs melee again. FDK needs even more sustain and a defensive buff.

All caster specs are perfectly fine outside of destro and boomy.

except maybe devoker more sustain less burst.

All Pet specs need reworked or gutted.

Rets and Hunters and Ferals DHs are in a perfect spot.

Enh random 1 shot potential maybe moved to sustain. Very good though.

Aff is in a great spot and getting better each week.

Mages are good. Ele is quite strong but not over the top.

Hpal definitely and pres maybe need some help.

Rdruid is the most balanced healer and seems to be creeping up as the gear comes in. Rsham feel very good as well, close to mw, still a ways from disc.

This directly correlates with top 100 of each spec and their comparison vs other specs on the ladder above a certain rating.

2 Likes

Down playing arms and fury I see.

check the leaderboards, dont need to downplay.

Ret has the representation above 1900 equivalent to arms and fury combined.

Just say shuffle man everyone knows you dont 3s

2 Likes

Did I miss the memo that specs that are over or undertuned in Random 3v3 are somehow different in coordinated 3v3?

I have a higher win rate than you in 3v3 this season with half the games played, btw. And im not playing Destro at 52% w/l

hmmmmm 1600 warrior > 2k warlock? hmmm

1 Like

half the games played hmmm, dont worry bb

hmmm still pretending arms warrior is bad hmmm

1 Like

Never have I said Arms is bad. I said it needs some adjustments to be brought to the level of higher tier melee. Arms is mediocre. hmmm. The ladders show it, you don’t have to take my word for it.

the only melee arms isnt on the same tier with are enh/sub lmao?

go look at Ret and DH, come back with your report.

the same thing you say arms struggles into (double wizard) ret also struggles into lmao. DH is very good yes, but it isnt head and shoulders better than warrior right now.

Ret representation above 2k is higher than any other melee, by leaps and bounds. I’d say they are doing pretty well vs wizards.

The whole point is Arms needs brought upto ret dh enh sub level, itd still be under every caster in the game currently minus devoker.

the amount of rets and arms warriors above 2k are still pretty relative to eachother lmao

there are 150 rets above 1970. 100 arms. 50% difference and 120 ceiling rating is a pretty huge gap for being 3 weeks into the season. It’s OK to be wrong some times buddy.

you used 2k as your bar lmao, there are 24 rets, 23 arms warriors above 2k rn =]

I’m going by page 1, arms cutoff is 1970. Ret cutoff is 2028. top 100. Top 150th ret = top 100th Arms

Top ret 2427. Top Arms 2310

Every A+ Tier spec is 2400+ except Arms, therefore it is not A Tier. This isn’t rocket science

im going by 3v3 buddy (top warrior is 100 cr above the highest ret btw)

Bad design and Needs rework

Should be pruned

They need to just hotfix the hpal rework into the game on Tuesday so it’s at least playable rn it’s just a level 68 healer when melee wings is on cooldown

Pres hps is solid but the mana is atrocious and needs buff

Arms does not need buffs (at all)

2 Likes

Then 60% of DPS specs needs nerfs, if Arms doesn’t need buffed.