Rshaman LF mythic raiding

Returning 215il resto shaman former top 50 US LF EST raid times that end no later than 12AM EST add my discord Antou#2531 / btag resoguy#1905

1 Like

Hey Shockey,

Would love to chat, check out our info below while I send over a btag request!

[H] DeathStar Vent Designer on US Stormscale, is a CE mythic guild recruiting 1 DPS and 1 Healer for our mythic prog.
We are currently 4/10M and raid 3 nights/week – Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 8pm-11pm EST.

Guild Info:

We provide a competitive atmosphere all while taking the toxic out of mythic raiding. We have high expectations and focus on competent players in their specific roles. We supply ALL consumables, you bring the fight! Our goal is to push CE in server top-5, all while building a strong community of players.

Raid Requirements:

We require 95%+ attendance. All raids form 15-20 minutes prior to pull to issue all consumables and get everyone ported to the raid. No-shows will be immediately benched and absences need to be posted to the officers or on discord 3-5 days in advance to allow us to make roster changes.

Raid Needs

DPS: (1 spot open) prefer UDK, Aff Lock, Fire Mage, or Boomy but all strong DPS feel free to apply!
Healer: (1 spot open) prefer Hpally but all strong healers feel free to apply!

Community Aspects:

1. We run M+ B.Y.O.K. (bring your own keys) every Saturday/Sunday to help with vault key farming
  2. When we are not raiding, we run; old raid content for mogs, mounts, etc.!
  3. We create fun weekly guild competitions, such as most keys done, etc. for in-game prizes from the officer team! We reward the hard work and dedication of our raiders.

Conclusion:

If you’re looking for serious mythic progression without the “toxic” attitude and an officer core who is supportive and assists all of your guild needs then give us a shout! We would love to hear from you!

Shal#11574

Shatt#11225

Sumerian#1644

Hey there! We are currently 2/10M 10/10H Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 Central and sometimes an optional Sunday. WE are Recruiting everything and rebuilding . We have had some unfortunate circumstances that lead to us actively recruiting again. We are a group of laid back 420 friendly Adults who just want to have a good time while downing content at a reasonable pace, our goal is to hit CE but with our roster issues we may not hit t his tier unless we get some quality players who are ready to clear content. If you would be interested in Trialling with us please don’t hesitate to contact anyone from the guild or my self Faithléss-Mal’Ganis or on Discord @ Killering#2514

We also have a Saturday casual raid team that raids at 7:30 Central, everyone is welcome to this raid, usually a few main raiders in there to help people out. We also want more people who are active in pvp and m+ If any of this sounds appealing please come check us out!

Hey there!

We are a newly re-formed guild that will focus on mythic raiding and pushing CE as soon as we can fill out our roster and get everyone geared up. In the mean time, we are organizing Heroic PUGs during our normal raiding hours of Thursday & Monday 8-11pm Eastern. We will start organizing Mythic PUGs on Area 52 soon, too! Try us out for a night. My contact information can be found here:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/harea-52-café-disco-needs-more-for-mythic-raiding-910h-thursmon-8-11pm-est/825023

Would like to talk with you

Focus Up is a Mythic raid team that’s looking for new members to add to our core team. We are going for CE, and all exceptional players are encouraged to contact an officer. ( Angelmichael, Snuggles, Lynainverse)

Focus Up is a mythic progression raiding guild on Alliance side. We are currently looking for players who want to progress and get things done in mythic. Is a friendly community based around real teamwork, and determination.

Raid Team

Our raid times are as followed:

Weekday Raid Team (2 Day)
Tues 6:45-11:00 pm Central Time (Cst)
Thurs 6:45-11:00 pm Central Time (Cst)
Friday 6:45-11:00 pm Central Time (Cst) this is Optional raid night for Heroic when doing Mythic Prog. This also allows alts that are geared enough to do the content to join.

Progression:
Currently: 3/10M, 10/10H
NA: 12/12H, 10/12M
EP: 8/8N, 8/8H, 3/8M (Before Classic)
CoS: 2/2N, 2/2H, 0/2M
BoD: 9/9N, 7/9H, 5/9M
Uldir: 8/8N, 8/8H, 7/8M

Current Needs
Currently, we are looking for either a resto sham with dps os, or ele sham with resto os, possible ww and hunter aswell``

Tank
Monk: Closed
Paladin: Closed
Warrior: Closed
Deathknight: Closed
Druid: Closed
Demon Hunter: Closed

Melee Dps
Monk: Open
Warrior: Closed
Deathknight: Closed
Demon Hunter: Closed
Shaman: Closed
Rogue: Closed

Ranged DPS
Priest: Closed
Mage: Closed
Warlock: Closed
Shaman: Open
Hunter: Closed

Healer
Priest: Closed
Monk: Closed
Druid: Open
Shaman: Open

If your class/spec is not listed above it does not mean we will not consider your application. If you believe that your skill set will rival or surpass those currently on our raid team please feel free to submit an application.

What We Expect

Attendance
When joining our team with the intention of progressions raiding we expect everyone to show up for all raids on time and hold at least a 90% attendance rate. We understand life happens, and all we ask is that you give advance notice if you are able to.

Expectations
A player who is committed to operating as part of a team, and someone who is given a role and executes this role. Someone who has the mindset when preforming these tasks within raid makes the rest of the team better, and thus helping down bosses. They must be humble enough to know we all can learn, and improve. Constructive feedback is an important tool for any raid team looking to progress through heroic modes, and having members who embrace, as well as, learn from it is key to overall success of the raid team.

What you can expect from us

• An officer core that is dedicated to the well-being of the guild, and its members.
  • A core group of players that are focused on progression, and dedicated to each other, and the guild.
  • A group of people that enjoy each other, as well as, the game.

Focus UP – Sargeras-US raid times are (all times server CST)
Tues 6:45-11 pm
Thurs 6:45-11 pm

Questions in game may be referred to Angelmichael/ Snuggles/ Lynainverse

Alternatively - You can add me on real-ID at Angelmichael#1552

Thank you for your time, and consideration.
Focus Up’s GM - Snuggles
Officers - Angelmichael (Angelmichael#1552) / Lynainverse (baohren#1440)

Hello Shockeypuck!

My guild is looking for a reliable healer and would love to give you a shot and see if we fit what you’re looking for in a guild. We are currently [10/10N, 9/10H, and 1/10M] and the top Horde Guild on our server looking to secure that spot despite the competition!

Our team runs Tues & Thurs @ 8pm - 12am EST
Here is the application form: https://forms.gle/ZdTzLWBfsbBXXPf3A

We also have RBGs on Sundays and Guild Games/Events on Saturdays

General Requirements/Expectations:

Be respectful of others, while we have many high skill leveled players, we also have many who are still learning or not as experienced.
Communicate if you need any help or have any questions.
Come to raid prepared (gems, enchants, pots, flasks, food, knowledge, etc)
Consistent Attendance, letting us know via our discord attendance channel if you will be missing or late

I am happy to speak with you vocally over Discord. We like to speak with all potential recruits before they join, and would also love to run some keys with you and some of our guildies so you can get a good feel for our culture before making a commitment.

Hope to hear from you!

Chief, The Deadmen Guild Master
Discord: TheGantaGun#3912
BTag: TheGantaGun#1518
Just add me as a friend and message me!

Reavers Had One Job is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Ysera/Durotan Alliance that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids

• Having stable computers and internet connections

• Min/maxing

• Bringing consumables

• Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

Current Progression in Shadowlands:

2/10M & 10/10H

Raid Times:

8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday

Recruiting:

Exceptional players

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members constantly organizing Alt runs, Mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to

apply.

If you would like to apply, please click the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:

Taroxz (Discord: Tarox#0729)

Hi Shockeypuck! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

still looking

still looking

Hey there Absolute on malganis is recruiting a solid resto shaman. We’re 3/10 M raiding Tuesday/Wednesday 7-10 EST. Add me on discord at Rab#1322 and we can chat more

Dirt Flap is a core group of 14 that left the previous guild to form their own guild. We are looking for chill people that want to push content and have fun. Raid leader of 8+ years experience.

We run many mythic+ groups, pushing into Mythic raiding, & RBGS.

Raid Days: Tuesday & Wednesday
Raid Times: 7:30-11 pm Server Time (CT)

Progression:
10/10 N
10/10H

Minimum ilvl of 210+, experience 9/10H.

Currently looking to fill some spots. will take any of these classes/or amazing player.

Contact me Jaebabe#1755
Or Sh0#9012

Name: Alpha AF
Realm: Thrall
Progression: 10/10H 2/10M
Schedule: Sunday/Monday 8-11PM EST
History: Former CE, Former US-100 Leads/Raiders
Goal: Build a casual Hour Cutting Edge Team
Perks: Off Night Raids, lots of KSMs, PvP, streamer support

Recruiting:
Rogue(Medium)
WW Monk(High)
DPS DK(High)
Warlock(Low)
Mage(Low)
Disc/Holy Priest(Medium)
Resto Shaman
Any Geared, mythic ready DPS

To Join, provide logs/character link to me on Discord Awetosis#6997

Hey man. I shot you a friend request in game. Tried on discord, but doesn’t seem to want to work. Regardless, I’d love to chat and see if we would be a good fit. We are definitely looking for resto Shaman at the moment. My Btag is Twinne#1663 and my discord is Rolliepoley#8491.

I will post the link to our recruitment post for all the basic info, but figure we can circle up whenever it is convenient for you. Thanks!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-zuljin-range-five-210m-lf-dpshealers/812387