RShaman & DH/WW 6/10M LF Guild

We are currently looking for a 18+ Mythic guild. We are seasoned mythic raiders who are looking for a mythic progression guild that raids 6-9 hrs per week. Our previous raid experience is listed below.

Will NOT faction change!

Raid Progression
Castle Nathria - 10/10H, 6/10 Mythic (multiple 2-5% wipes on Council)

Availability:
6:00pm to 1:00am EST
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

Warcraft Logs:
Chickenfing - Area-52, Havoc: 219 ilvl, WW: 219ilvl
Achieved gladiator title last season
(Monk rerolled from DH 4 weeks ago, Check DH parses for info. Monk only killed each mythic boss 1 time on rekill while undergeared. Did all Council progression down to 2% boss wipe on the monk. Both classes are geared and ready to go)
/www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/chickenfing#difficulty=4
/www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/chikenfing

Doryni - Area-52, Resto: 223 ilvl
Resto Shaman only began raid healing at the beginning of January after switching from Ele
/www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/doryni

Council Logs
/www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/PRx7WmvkzhgQjtyc/
/www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Dv1qdbZAxcjMCVHa/

Battle Tag:
Shaman: Dorini#1815

Discord:
WW/DH:chickenfing#8820

Solid Players :+1:

good players who need a good home!

Would love to talk more to yall, add me on discord - Br33ze420#9584

Hello there, probably not what you’re looking for but keep us in mind.

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 4/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane

(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-410m-cn-good-game-is-currently-recruiting-skilled-players-for-ce-cn/825952

Bump! 6/10M or higher

bump post!

Bump Post!

Bumpy bump

bump post! Still looking :slight_smile:

Going to send you a discord friend request here shortly. We are 6/10M looking for a resto shaman and WW monk for “Parses on Trash” mythic team. Guild name is A Night Off. Talk to you soon! Here is my contact as well - SpanaticSyndrom#6785

Bump Post!

Bump post!

Hey! Mango Bay would love to talk to you guys about potentially joining our team. We raid Tues/Thurs from 9-12 EST. We are currently 6/10M and have seen into P3 council. A little about us below. We look forward to talking with you guys!

Who we are:

Mango Bay is a group of players enjoying Wow together since early legion. With the release of Shadowlands we have turned our sights on achieving cutting edge and are on track to do just that. Our long term goals are to achieve cutting edge in each subsequent tier as well. In terms of personalities we are quite laid back but we bring a seriousness to mythic raiding and prepare accordingly. We are currently on the hunt for likeminded individuals to join our team, those who can joke and have fun but be ready to focus when needed.

Current needs:

MM Hunter
UH Death Knight
Resto shaman

Although this is mainly what we are searching for, we are open to any above average players in other specs.

Our current raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 9-12EST. At the beginning of the tier we also raid Wednesday at the same time for the first month.

If Mango Bay sounds like the right place for you, contact me below:

Bnet: Kareco#1723 Disc: Kareco#4773

Free bumps. :slight_smile: