RSham looking for AOTC+

Hello there, as the title says I am looking for a new guild to get AOTC possibly more with. I have been on and off with raiding since BFA but I want to get back into it and make some new friends along the way. I have other healing and tanking toons as well and I am not picky about horde or alliance and would be willing to server transfer if needed. TIA

Bnet - Occam#1538
Disc - Occam#9079

hey i added you on both.

Hello there, I have spots avaiable on my 1x/week AOTC focused team. I’ll give ya the guild info and if you’re interested, I’d love to chat!

Hey there Ronen!

We might be a good fit for you. Our guild is a group of adults who are laid back and treat the game as a game. This is our general guild blurb: [H] AoTC Focused Casual/Social Guild LFM!

I know it can be overwhelming when you post here when it comes to discord ads- so feel free to add me (Jae#1113) or our GM Sina (her discord is listed on the above post) if you’d like to chat more and/or get an invite to our discord so you can get a feel for the community.

Have a good one :slight_smile:

may be the right choice for you… we have been around for almost 17+ years… our focus was primarily hard mythic prog. this time around in DF AOTC+ meaning maybe some mythic… but not pushing it like a job… check out our website. www.worldofchimera.com

Hi Ronen,
The Favored Few is a newer guild on Antonidas we’re made up of some old heads from the BC Era and forward.

We’ve played hard in the past several of us have been some of the top raiding guilds across several servers and pushed the hardest content. Now days we’ve calmed down are looking to put together a smaller, family focused, and casual group that vibes.

We’re here for a good time, if you want to jump in with us BS and have a good time while we kill the bosses to get the loot to kill more bosses to get more loot (LOL) Hit us up!

We are currently doing Mythic+ while we continue to build our raiding team, we are looking to hit the new expansion head on. Currently recruiting for all roles!

Hit us up, we’ve got a guild recruitment post in-game
The Favored Few - Antonidas
Feel free to DM the GM, Battlenet: Blackjack01#1373
You’re also welcome to DM myself, Battlenet: Quickstrike#1868