Rsham LF raiding group

Hi folks, I just recently came back to the game after a 4-5 year break. I’m lookin’ to get into some raid content if possible. Currently, I am a 414 RSham (willing to play Ele). I’m lookin for something from like 8pm-11pm Central Daylight Time.

1 Like

Hello Tiskaia!

We are Seventies Slasher Film, which is a guild of ex-hardcore players looking to fill our raid for mythic and pushing for CE. We have several previous CE raiders including our raid lead. We are a chill group simply looking to progress at a decent pace in a fun low-stress environment. If this sounds like it might be a good fit then reach out to:

Bnet:
Seraphotic#1993
Anicaler#1924

Discord:
Seraphotic#2853
Anicaler#6417

Currently Recruiting:

Tanks:
None

DPS:
Any

Priority on:
Druid
Mage
Paladin
Warlock

Healers:
Flex Shaman

We look forward to hearing from you and we wish you the best of luck in your endeavors in Azeroth!

Would love to chat with you about our guild. We meet your stated requirements. Please reach me on my btag Sylvaticus #1883 if interested. Thank you!

Hey there! We don’t have any open spots for anymore core healers currently, but we’d absolutely love an Ele! While I can’t promise any main healer spots at the moment, if we do ever lose a core healer then those in-guild who have an interest in the role have priority. I’ll leave our info below but hit us up if we interest you! :grin:
~
Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday extra prog/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!
We’re currently 9/9H & 1/9M Aberrus!
We also have members who love running all levels of keys, and would be happy to bring more people along!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:
~
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - Sulveris#2701

Hi! I think our goals are similar. Our Guild is newly formed with about a dozen folks that split off from a casual alliance Guild. We are rounding out our 20 person team to complete Mythic raid. Some of us char xfer, others created new toons, otherwise we would be further with Heroic. Most of us have plans to get into Mythic raiding long term as well. 9/9 N and 2/9 H ATSC.

Guild & Server: <Âscension> Area-52
Raid Times/Days: Tuesdays/Thursdays | 8pm - 10:30 PM EST (Server Time)
Current Progression: 9/9N 2/9H ATSC
Recruitment Contacts: @Raemyn - Area 52 [H] or Raemynn (discord)
Role Needs: Healers, Tanks, and DPS!

For raid team, We are currently looking for:

• 2 healers - Resto Shammy, Prevoker, Resto Druid, Priest preferred
  • 4 Melee DPS - Enhancement Shammy, Warrior, Demon Hunter, WW Monk preferred
  • 3 ranged DPS - Hunter, Dev evoker, Warlock, SPriest preferred

Of course we are recruiting all classes/specs, but these are the classes specifically that round out our comp well.

In addition to raiding, we are looking for friends to continue pushing Mid to high M+ keys (+10 to +18 range at the moment). While we know we need to find decent players and expand our group to accomplish our goals, it’s important to us that we keep bringing in friendly, quality people into the guild. We currently have a great group and we are totally alright with doing informal “trials” for you to get to know us and for us to get to know you for a few weeks. If we all jive, we can make it official lol. If you’re interested in hearing more, please message me on Discord: Raemynnstrong text

we fit the times perfect and need a resto sham for our mythic roster

tommyc06#1524