Rsham/Ele 3/9M 413 Ilv LF Guild

[A]Stormrage<The Speakeasy Tavern>|2Day Raiding Schedules|Tues./Wed.9PM-12AM EST|Mythic Progression Raiding Guild|9/9H 2/9M

We are recruiting a rsham for our mythic raid team. I read over your post and you sound like a good fit. I’d love to talk to you more on discord. My btag is Ethankey#1498 it’ll also be in the rest of the info in our template guild spam. :slight_smile:

Tues./Wed. 845PM-12AM EST (Server time). No other attendance is required, but you must be able to reliably make these mandatory raid nights with 90% attendance. Real life does occasionally hit even the most reliable raider, all we ask is for as much notice as possible.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Friendly environment that respects players and their time.
  • Strong, approachable, and attentive leadership
  • Sense of community and direction.
  • Clear line of communication.

What we expect from our raiders:

• Effort to integrate yourself within the guild’s community (this is the most important one).
  • Ability to attend all 2 raid days with 90% attendance
  • Discord and a working mic.
  • A good attitude towards raiding. While we do our best to have fun, our goal is to use our time efficiently and effectively.
  • The ability to take constructive criticism.
  • The ability to learn quickly. Understand your mistakes, learn from them and fix them.
  • Come prepared. You are expected to know your class, and how your class can be used on a specific fight.
  • We provide flasks and food as we are able, but you are expected to use your own potions. Health pots included.

What we’re looking for:
We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. We are currently looking for players that can attend raid nights with 90% attendance rate. We are prioritizing recruitment for healers that have DPS off spec.

Any other questions, please contact via BattleTag: Nimx#11581 or Ethankey#1498

We appreciate your time and interest and look forward to playing with you in the future.

Hey there! Here’s our recruitment post rather than the copy/paste from recruitment: [H] 8/9M <Tyrannosaurus Rekt> Horde - Hyjal, TH/Sun/M, 7-10PST, LF DPS + Healer! - #10 by Astheria-hyjal

Heads up: Thursday isn’t a full raid night for us - we use that to clear bosses considered on farm, so we tend to end early that day. It’s so that we can have one day that’s more “relaxed”, while keeping Sunday/Monday more focused.

We would happily take you as resto or ele - we do have one shaman of each spec on the roster right now, but one of our 3 shamans (who was our swing resto/ele) wants to raid a bit more and wants to step away.

In terms of raging - it does happen, but we’re generally very quick to reign it in. I’ve downright demoted officers that I found were raging at raiders or throwing profanities around. There’s a difference between raging and being firm.

We’re specifically looking for another raid healer (though we do have preference to resto druid, as ours would like to swap to HPal) and ~2 DPS to bolster our ranks. Definitely bonus points for reading logs - I think you’d be a fantastic fit.

Please feel free to reach out to me either over discord (Calli#4308) or BNet (Calligraphy#11260). And if you don’t choose my guild, good luck in your search!

Hi Alkaline! My name is Carla. You have the qualities that I am looking for not only in a raider, but someone to join our guild family. I am not just looking for an individual who can fulfill a role, but also someone who fits our guild culture. I would love the opportunity to chat more with you about what our guild has to offer.

We are currently looking for a Resto Shaman to fill in our raid roster for Siege of Zuldazar .

In BFA, we are looking to fully clear Heroic and progress through Mythic content, with our end goal being Cutting Edge. We understand that life can get hectic but do expect 85%+ raid attendance. Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other’s company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team. We enjoy PVP & pushing keys in M+ too.

Our Raid Schedule: Days (2): Tues and Thurs 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9H, 1/9M Uldir: 8/8H, 3/8M

About Us
Jaded Retribution is a semi casual/hardcore progression raiding guild on Mug’thol (PVP/PST). Although we took a hiatus, Jaded Retribution is one of the longest running guilds on Mug’thol. The majority of us have been actively raiding together since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free. We play other games outside of WOW such as PubG, DOTA2, COD, Destiny 2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct

• Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
  • Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables they will need for any given raid, including your gear being fully repaired.
  • Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
  • 85%+ raid attendance and promptness.
  • Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
  • Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
  • Have a stable Internet connection.
  • Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying
Contacts on battletag: Layliah (Recruitment Officer) @ Layliah#1369 or Darktoy (DPS Officer) @ Puzzlebox#1630

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I look forward to speaking with you!

Alkaline! I would love to talk to you about joining our guild!

l’ll keep this short and sweet: Dawn of the Dead | Zul’Jin [H] has openings for skilled and reliable players for an immediate core spot on our progression raid team and after reading your post I think you would be a good fit for us!

We are a very friendly, experienced, active progression raiding guild. We are currently 6/9M in BoD and were 8/8M CE in Uldir. Our environment is one that is focused on getting raid content down swiftly while still having fun. We’re not a bleeding edge progression guild, but we’re not super casual either.

We raid 3 days a week: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8 - 11 EST

We’ve been around since day-one and have been raiding for 14 years now, and are the only guild on Zul’Jin to have done so. Most of our members are out of school and have jobs, so we offer a more mature, stable, balanced environment. How many other raiders can say they’ve done everything from Ragnaros to Archimonde (twice) in the same guild?

I’d encourage you to learn a little more about us and let us know if you have any other questions. Feel free to contact an officer directly in-game, whisper Alloren (Alloren#1606), Xanah (Xana#1662) or Jeare (Jeare#1759).

Learn more at www.dotd. org if you’re interested.

We look forward to hearing from you (and hopefully raiding with you) soon!!:smile:

Looking for a Resto Shaman for our mythic team.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

Check out our wowprog page and if you are interested in talking regarding team 1 please add me cmplex#1798

Our core has been raiding together since legion with CE in Uldir averaging 1 boss/week w/o extending locks till Last 2.

On wowprogress Parasomnia Area 52

Hey there, we are a progression focused guild who strives for CE, but doesn’t throw a fit if we don’t make it. We are made up of a lot of happy people who enjoy playing the game together competitively and we always strive to help each other improve. The regular spam is below. If you like what you read, I’d love to chat with you more. I have a slot open for EITHER a switch healer or someone who wants to heal full time instead.
<Symbiosis> is an Alliance guild on Sen’jin/Quel’dorei looking to improve our roster for the BoD raid team. Our current progress is 3/9M and 9/9H with a 10% wipe on Op. We are a super friendly inclusive raiding team that also plays games outside of WoW together! We take bosses seriously, but we still have fun on trash! We make constructive comments, not discouraging remarks to individuals during raid. We strive to help everyone improve all the time.

Raid nights are Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST (8-11 EST, 5-8 PST).

We use Discord for raid communications.
We use RCLootCouncil to distribute any gear that is tradeable from the raids.

We are currently looking for:
Dps (either melee or ranged)
Full time healer or switch healer

If you have any questions or would like to apply, please contact me at Cyndreya#1336 (btag), Cyndreya#5147 (discord)

hey there, uth71594#1190 btag, would like to chat. currently 6/9m.

Everything is Fine> (Whisperwind-Alliance) is a 2 night raiding guild comprised of competitive yet passionate raiders. If you are looking for a guild that is tight-knit, supportive, yet competitive and skilled on a light schedule, we believe <EiF> might be the place for you.

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 8:00-11:30 PM EST
Wednesday: 8:00-11:30 PM EST
Monday/Friday (optional): 8:00 PM EST

Progression:
Nighthold: 10/10M CE
Tomb of Sargeras: 8/9M
Antorus the Burning Throne: 11/11M CE
Uldir: 8/8M CE

Recruitment:
High Priority: Ranged dps, as well as all outstanding players.
Application: www.guilded.gg/#!AdNRgNB7jd

OR /who on US-Whisperwind and ask for recruitment officers

I think we could be an excellent fit. Would love to speak with you.

Fun oriented Semi-Casual guild looking to expand our roster to edge into mythic raiding.

About Us

Laid back schedule 10pm-12am Est Tuesday and Thursday, with an optional normal farm/alt run on Sunday.

All adults that actually enjoy playing together. We are often pushing M+ keys on off nights or chatting in discord.

Competent players interested in moving forward into harder content without the time expectations of a more hardcore guild.

7/9H Dazar’alor

What we are looking for:

Folks that want to progress at a reasonable rate on a real life friendly schedule.

Knowledgeable about your class and spec.

Geared for heroic BoD - 390+ ilvl with 37+ heart of azeroth level.

Prepared to speak on discord if needed.

Not a jerk.

Accepting 4-5 of these Classes and specs:

Warrior (Dps)
Death Knight (Dps)
Retribution Paladin
Wind Walker Monk
Mage
Rogue

Possibly:

Warlock
Hunter

Having viable offspecs is really beneficial.

Overall we are not a bleeding edge guild that will push content as fast as possible, but rather focus on the quality of players and progression as time allows. We are drama free, fair, and enjoy raiding. We just don’t want to dedicate our entire lives to it. We are interested and capable of getting into mythic successfully with the help of a few more players. Our class needs are listed above but we are willing to give anyone a shot within reason. The only spots we cannot accept at this time are tanks.

If interested please contact

Myself, Prí (Priori#1459)
Allouttagum (Alastare#1325) (GM)
Avâyla (Avayla#1256)

Guild: Heroes and Legends
Server: US-Stormrage

Raid Times/Days: Sunday/Monday/Wednesday 9:00pm to 12:00 am EST

Current Progression: 6/9M, 9/9H

Recruitment Contacts: Bnet = TheBlob#1740, Seize#1869

Heroes and Legends was founded at the start of BFA by a core of former hardcore raiders that have once again decided to pursue Mythic Raiding. We were able to obtain 6/8M in Uldir in our first tier of raiding together and are looking to push for CE hard this tier.

Our guild has multiple mythic + teams. We regularly run Mythic + on off nights and hang out in discord playing other games together. Consumables are provided by the guild including a 2k daily repair allowance for raiders.

Expectations

All raiders are expected to have researched Boss strategies prior to raid nights.

Addon requirements: Angry Assignments, Weak Auras, RCLootCouncil, DBM/Big Wigs.

80% attendance or better and notifying an officer if a raid will be missed

We run loot council on non needed loot (you keep your personal loot and decide if you want to put it up for the officers to give to someone else in the group) making RCLootCouncil as previously mentioned, a must have addon. Loot is distributed on a merit based system accounting for player performance, attendance, reliability etc. We often times will discuss awards with the guild during raid if there are differing opinions on the council.

Help with sales! We regularly run heroics/mythic 10+ to make the guild and ourselves some coin.

Be social! Our guild loves to hang out in discord with each other beyond just playing WoW. A lot of us play other games together (League of Legends, Ring of Elysium, Battlefield etc). Most of our recruits that have done well put forth an effort to socialize with members. It’s always better to raid with friends than strangers :slight_smile:

We have immediate openings for a ranged dps/healer. If you look at our logs over the last 2 months you’ll see an constant group of raiders that have been continuously progressing through Mythic BoD at a constant pace. Our goal this tier is CE and we will obtain it. There no drama/raging etc during raids and the guild regularly runs mythic + and plays other games together. If you’re looking for a long term home, this is it. Please add me on battle.net so we can chat. Thanks!

Hey there Alkaline,

< Red Dragon Society > is a former Top 100 US raiding guild. We are NOW returning as a 2day/6 HR raiding guild. We inherited a good group of 5/8M raiders with the intention of clearing content at a reasonable pace on a VERY light schedule. Our officer core comprises of previous top 75 US raiders.

Raid Times

Tuesday: 8est - 11est
Thursday: 8est - 11est

Our Goals

• Clear content at a reasonable rate
  • Enjoy the game
  • Community
  • Sales/alts on off nights (optional)

What we are looking for

• Reliable
  • Quick learners
  • Communication
  • Mature
  • Willing to improve
  • No Drama

Recruitment Needs

Healer - 1
Shaman (HIGH)
Paladin (HIGH)
Druid (High)

Dps - 2 or 3

Shadow Priest (HIGH)
Warlock (HIGH)
Mage (High)
Boomkin (High)
Elemental (High)

Contact Us

Raid Leader: Gumk - crazzyboots#1114
Recruitment: Ari#6263 (discord) / aerie#1365 (Btag) or Draconuss#1295 (btag)

Or feel free to send in an application and one of the officers will contact you ASAP
https://goo.gl/jV2bBY

<Almost Sane> is interested in having you join our raid team! Here is some quick info about our guild

Server: Skywall, Alliance side

Progression: 4/9 M BoD,7/8 M Uldir, 11/11 M Antorus

Raid times: Tuesday and Thursday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST (7:30pm-10:30pm CST, 5:30pm-8:30pm PST)

Gear: Loot is distributed via Loot Council (RCLootCouncil is required)

Voice chat: Discord

Battletag: Kattii#1786, Frosty#14881 (raid leader)

Discord: Kattii#2133

Thanks for reading, we hope to hear from you!

[[A][US][Sargeras] Happy Little Accidents 6/9M looking for DPS!

Raid times T/Th 7:30-10:30pm server time (8:30-11:30 Eastern)

Chill guild looking to bring more DPS into our core group as we go for cutting edge.

Our expectations

Attendance: Core raiders are expected to be on time and available for most raid nights. We understand that many have families, jobs, or classes, so we don’t mind if you need to miss a night here and there as long as you let us know in advance.

Experience: We are recruiting for our core team. Raiders are expected to be knowledgeable in their class, and are expected to have familiarized themselves with boss encounters ahead of time.

Attitude: A positive attitude is very important to us. Progression can be tough at times, but at the end of the day, we’re all here to have a good time and kill some bosses.

We also have an alt/off-night Heroic raid on Sundays starting at 5:00pm server (6:00pm Eastern), and run Mythic+ dungeons together on a regular basis.

If you would like to hear more, please feel free to add one of the officers below to our Bnet friends list (or reach out to us in game) any time.

GM/Raid Lead: YellowYoshi#1399, Kauda-Sargeras

Officer: Kaptainm#1628, Kpn-Sargeras

Officer: Trevelyan#1957, Clegaine-Sargeras

Six Percent (formally Last Attempt): We have been pushing mythic content since MoP on a semi-casual, 2 day/week (6 hour) schedule. We’ve recently transferred to Illidan and are looking to fill a few spots on the mythic roster.

Recruitment: Open to all ranged DPS and Healers!

Schedule: Tues/Thursday 700-1000PM CST

Progression: 5/9M, 7/8M (ghuun 6%)

Raid Environment: Progression focused, laid back.

Requirements/Expectations: We are mythic raiding and expect all raiders to know the encounters/content. We are not here to carry anyone and expect raiders to bring the best they can to every encounter. Whether that is spec/talent selection, WA building, DBM notification/edits, consumable usage, ‘clever use of game mechanics’, etc; anything that will maximize your character. Alt/OS highly recommended.

Roster: We are looking to set our roster at approx. 23-24 members. This means some players will sit for certain days/bosses. All raiders must be willing to step out/in as requested. If you are on the mythic roster, you must be available during raid times.

Attendance: We expect perfect attendance. This is a game, and life happens, but 19 other players are depending on you being available for raid days. If you can not make a raid, no big deal, we just ask for 24 hour notice to fill your spot. If you consistently miss raids, we may replace you.

Contact: Please message myself or any of our officers or hop into discord and ping one of us. We’re more than happy to chat with anyone.

Dzlirium (Dzlirium#1719)

Euls (Mugen#1931)

Aryalla (Kyekyre#1326)

Felith (Bwolf56#1476)

Kir (Kirelle#1521)

Hey there! I’m Broc, the recruitment officer for Team Pantheon of Eternal Kingdom, Proudmoore [A]. We’re an extremely close team that enjoys more than just raiding with each other. We do Mythic +'s, pvp, contests, and just all around have fun. But we know how to be serious when raid starts. If this sounds like something you would be interested in please check us out!

Guild & Server: Eternal Kingdom US Proudmoore
Raid Times/Days: Tues/Wed/Thurs 6:30 - 9:30 p.m. PST
Current Progression: 4/9M BoD, AotC
Past Progression: 9/11M Argus, 6/8M Uldir
Recruitment Contacts: btag: Brociliande#1697, discord: AwesomeBroc#0238,
or btag: Alysshart#1101, discord: Alisondra#5186
Application: eternal-kingdom. com/apply-form/?team=pantheon
Wowprogress: wowprogress. com/guild/us/proudmoore/Eternal+Kingdom/
Requirements: 40 Neck, 400 ilvl, Must be willing to farm AP/gear as necessary and research logs/sims/guides regarding your toon and the raid. Our goal is to push for CE.
Needs: Tank not DH, MW monk, Resto Druid and Ranged (mage, hunter, moonkin) >Melee. Willing to evaluate any exceptional player.

Name:
Realm: Area52
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8-11PM EST
Prog: 7/8M 4/9M 9/9H
Needs:
RSham
H/Disc Priest
MM Hunter
My Btag:Chris#111980

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 9/9H and 2/9M in BoD.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.

Hey Alkaline,

Our guild is Horde and on Area 52, Raid times are 10-1PM Eastern T-TH

H 9/9
M 1/9

We do a lot of M+ also! Currently pushing 15+ keys

Add me on Bnet if you are interested!

Hi Alkaline,

Questionable Morality (3/9M, 9/9H) of Skullcrusher, Black Dragonflight and Gul’dan is recruiting ranged DPS in general — and an elemental shaman in particular — for our Sunday/Monday team (7pm-11pm EST). (A resto OS would be a big plus, too!) From what you’ve posted here, it sounds like you may be a good fit for us and vice versa. If you agree, please add me (velkana#1155) or our GM/RL, Tthrack#1350, and we can talk through the possibilities.

QM is probably best described as a casual mythic guild. Both of our teams consistently achieve AOTC. The Sunday/Monday (“weekend”) team prioritizes mythic progression (to the point that we deliberately deferred our heroic Jaina kill until after we’d achieved 2/9M) — but at the end of the day, we are more interested in working through challenging content as a team than achieving CE for CE’s sake, if that makes sense. In other words: we push as hard as we can with the time we have, but we don’t beat ourselves up over mistakes and we won’t feel like we “failed” if we don’t make it past [insert mythic boss here].

As you can probably tell, this isn’t my usual copy/paste — but you were pretty direct about what you are looking for in a guild, so I want to reciprocate and share a little more about what we bring to the table:

Strong, decisive leadership. Our GM leads both raid teams personally, and actually posts tentative strats on our website at the start of the raid tier. This doesn’t mean we don’t adjust on the fly, because we do — but we definitely come prepared! (You can see our strats on QuestionableMorality[dot]com.)

Likewise, our healing lead uses data from our logs to ensure that we are timing our CD’s appropriately and maximizing their effectiveness.

Stability. The fact that we have a second heroic team means that we are able to run a tight roster (so no over-recruiting!) and still cover absences with guilded players who are invested in our success as a whole.

A relaxed atmosphere. No one rages here! On the rare occasions that someone becomes noticeably frustrated, our leaders are very effective at de-escalating tension and reframing criticism as constructive.

A collaborative environment. As a raider, your input is always welcome! All active raiders have access to officer chat and our #raider-discussion channel on Discord and are encouraged to offer input and feedback on strategies.

And finally (because you mentioned it) absolutely zero tolerance for drama. We don’t compromise on this — period. You can parse orange every fight; if you’re creating drama or making raids unpleasant for others, you’re not the right raider for us.

For some more general information about our guild and raid teams, here is our current recruitment post:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/t/h-qm-2-teams-3-9m-sun-mon-7-11pm-6-9h-tues-wed-9-11pm-est/127954

I hope to hear from you — but if I don’t, best of luck in your search!

Hi Alkaline,

First of all, nice post! It’s very well written. Given what you’ve put down, I personally think you’d be a good fit for our guild. We’re definitely a group that’s “fun but buckle down during pulls”. We raid twice a week on Thursday and Saturday starting at 9:30 EST. I’d like to invite you for a conversation to further explore this opportunity. Please add me on Bnet: Arashi#1945. Hope to hear from you soon. :slight_smile: