Rsham/Ele 3/9M 413 Ilv LF Guild

Six Percent (formally Last Attempt): We have been pushing mythic content since MoP on a semi-casual, 2 day/week (6 hour) schedule. We’ve recently transferred to Illidan and are looking to fill a few spots on the mythic roster.

Recruitment: Open to all ranged DPS and Healers!

Schedule: Tues/Thursday 700-1000PM CST

Progression: 5/9M, 7/8M (ghuun 6%)

Raid Environment: Progression focused, laid back.

Requirements/Expectations: We are mythic raiding and expect all raiders to know the encounters/content. We are not here to carry anyone and expect raiders to bring the best they can to every encounter. Whether that is spec/talent selection, WA building, DBM notification/edits, consumable usage, ‘clever use of game mechanics’, etc; anything that will maximize your character. Alt/OS highly recommended.

Roster: We are looking to set our roster at approx. 23-24 members. This means some players will sit for certain days/bosses. All raiders must be willing to step out/in as requested. If you are on the mythic roster, you must be available during raid times.

Attendance: We expect perfect attendance. This is a game, and life happens, but 19 other players are depending on you being available for raid days. If you can not make a raid, no big deal, we just ask for 24 hour notice to fill your spot. If you consistently miss raids, we may replace you.

Contact: Please message myself or any of our officers or hop into discord and ping one of us. We’re more than happy to chat with anyone.

Dzlirium (Dzlirium#1719)

Euls (Mugen#1931)

Aryalla (Kyekyre#1326)

Felith (Bwolf56#1476)

Kir (Kirelle#1521)

Hey there! I’m Broc, the recruitment officer for Team Pantheon of Eternal Kingdom, Proudmoore [A]. We’re an extremely close team that enjoys more than just raiding with each other. We do Mythic +'s, pvp, contests, and just all around have fun. But we know how to be serious when raid starts. If this sounds like something you would be interested in please check us out!

Guild & Server: Eternal Kingdom US Proudmoore
Raid Times/Days: Tues/Wed/Thurs 6:30 - 9:30 p.m. PST
Current Progression: 4/9M BoD, AotC
Past Progression: 9/11M Argus, 6/8M Uldir
Recruitment Contacts: btag: Brociliande#1697, discord: AwesomeBroc#0238,
or btag: Alysshart#1101, discord: Alisondra#5186
Application: eternal-kingdom. com/apply-form/?team=pantheon
Wowprogress: wowprogress. com/guild/us/proudmoore/Eternal+Kingdom/
Requirements: 40 Neck, 400 ilvl, Must be willing to farm AP/gear as necessary and research logs/sims/guides regarding your toon and the raid. Our goal is to push for CE.
Needs: Tank not DH, MW monk, Resto Druid and Ranged (mage, hunter, moonkin) >Melee. Willing to evaluate any exceptional player.

Name:
Realm: Area52
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8-11PM EST
Prog: 7/8M 4/9M 9/9H
Needs:
RSham
H/Disc Priest
MM Hunter
My Btag:Chris#111980

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 9/9H and 2/9M in BoD.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.

Hey Alkaline,

Our guild is Horde and on Area 52, Raid times are 10-1PM Eastern T-TH

H 9/9
M 1/9

We do a lot of M+ also! Currently pushing 15+ keys

Add me on Bnet if you are interested!

Hi Alkaline,

Questionable Morality (3/9M, 9/9H) of Skullcrusher, Black Dragonflight and Gul’dan is recruiting ranged DPS in general — and an elemental shaman in particular — for our Sunday/Monday team (7pm-11pm EST). (A resto OS would be a big plus, too!) From what you’ve posted here, it sounds like you may be a good fit for us and vice versa. If you agree, please add me (velkana#1155) or our GM/RL, Tthrack#1350, and we can talk through the possibilities.

QM is probably best described as a casual mythic guild. Both of our teams consistently achieve AOTC. The Sunday/Monday (“weekend”) team prioritizes mythic progression (to the point that we deliberately deferred our heroic Jaina kill until after we’d achieved 2/9M) — but at the end of the day, we are more interested in working through challenging content as a team than achieving CE for CE’s sake, if that makes sense. In other words: we push as hard as we can with the time we have, but we don’t beat ourselves up over mistakes and we won’t feel like we “failed” if we don’t make it past [insert mythic boss here].

As you can probably tell, this isn’t my usual copy/paste — but you were pretty direct about what you are looking for in a guild, so I want to reciprocate and share a little more about what we bring to the table:

Strong, decisive leadership. Our GM leads both raid teams personally, and actually posts tentative strats on our website at the start of the raid tier. This doesn’t mean we don’t adjust on the fly, because we do — but we definitely come prepared! (You can see our strats on QuestionableMorality[dot]com.)

Likewise, our healing lead uses data from our logs to ensure that we are timing our CD’s appropriately and maximizing their effectiveness.

Stability. The fact that we have a second heroic team means that we are able to run a tight roster (so no over-recruiting!) and still cover absences with guilded players who are invested in our success as a whole.

A relaxed atmosphere. No one rages here! On the rare occasions that someone becomes noticeably frustrated, our leaders are very effective at de-escalating tension and reframing criticism as constructive.

A collaborative environment. As a raider, your input is always welcome! All active raiders have access to officer chat and our #raider-discussion channel on Discord and are encouraged to offer input and feedback on strategies.

And finally (because you mentioned it) absolutely zero tolerance for drama. We don’t compromise on this — period. You can parse orange every fight; if you’re creating drama or making raids unpleasant for others, you’re not the right raider for us.

For some more general information about our guild and raid teams, here is our current recruitment post:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/t/h-qm-2-teams-3-9m-sun-mon-7-11pm-6-9h-tues-wed-9-11pm-est/127954

I hope to hear from you — but if I don’t, best of luck in your search!

Hi Alkaline,

First of all, nice post! It’s very well written. Given what you’ve put down, I personally think you’d be a good fit for our guild. We’re definitely a group that’s “fun but buckle down during pulls”. We raid twice a week on Thursday and Saturday starting at 9:30 EST. I’d like to invite you for a conversation to further explore this opportunity. Please add me on Bnet: Arashi#1945. Hope to hear from you soon. :slight_smile:

Hey there - agree with everything you wrote and think you would be a great addition. I’d say the best way to see if we align with what you got is to run with us on a Heroic run or something but I think you’d like what you hear. We try to progress without yelling, all doing it while 6-hour raiding on 2 days / wk. We’re currently 5/9M and raid Tu, Thu 830-1130 PM EST. So we try to be efficient and have fun doing it.

If it sounds like something you’re up for, please do reach out directly. Even if it is to connect. We are a large community and it is good to have friends outside of the guild.

Hello! If you’re still looking for a guild, we’d love to talk to you. We’re currently looking for a resto shaman for our core at the moment, and one that can flex would be especially great.

Hostile is 2/9M at the moment (pulls on Jadefire), and we try to keep raid balanced between having fun and serious progression (no jokes during pulls). We run M+ on a pretty much daily basis. Officers/RL will always talk to people in private about performance issues rather than calling them out, and the entire raid is expected to/comes prepared with knowledge of strats. It’s an amazingly friendly community that I think you’d love if you gave it a shot.

You can read more about us here and let us know if you’re at all interested!

Hey there!

We are looking for a Shaman!

We are a 8 year guild 8/9M BOD, Previously 8/8M Uldir 11/11M Antorus 9/9 M TOS 10/10M NH and EN/TOV. We raid 3 days Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 7:30pm CST- 10:30pm CST

if those days and times sound good, we should chat!

Falux#1649 or Dvexx#1490

7/9M 3 day/9hr here.

Could use a shaman of either spec. Schedule aligns with ours. Please add me on Discord Grandag#4296 and let’s talk.

[H] Three Hops This Time of Stormreaver has an immediate need for a few quality people with the right skillset and mentality to help us wrap this tier up with CE once again.

About Us:

[H] Three Hops This Time
We’re dedicated ex-hardcore raiders who now bring that same high standard of thorough preparation, exceptional focus, and individual responsibility to a more casual 9-hour a week schedule.

Progression:
Uldir: 8/8M US 503
Battle for Dazar’alor: 7/9M

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday 8-11 EST
Wednesday 8-11 EST
Thursday 8-11 EST

You may reach me at your convenience at either of the following:
Dagron#1761 (Bnet)
Grandag#4296 (Discord)

Thanks, and I look forward to speaking with you very soon!

You sound like you would be a PERFECT fit for Phobos! I’ll drop the spam but let me know if you would like to chat more!

Phobos is a guild on Zul’jin Horde looking to add more members for BoD and the future! We formed just this tier but already have a strong unit. We want to ultimately be one of the top 2-day guilds on our server. We value improvement over perfection, not expecting our players to instantly be perfect but instead be committed to improving something each pull. We aren’t an elitist mentality - we play the game to kill our pixel dragons and kill them quick, but we also want to have our fair share of laughs along the way.

About Us

We views ourselves as a community first and a raid team second. We run M+ daily with a variety of people looking to push keys as well as those who just want to get their weekly +10 done. Members also play a variety of games outside of WoW, giving something for everyone!

Raid Team Info

We raid Tuesday and Wednesday, 8-11 Eastern (also server time). Our recruiting needs are listed below. If you don’t see your class listed as a need we always consider any exceptional players. The team currently sits around 25 people, but the classes listed below are specs we want for higher flexibility and better composition. A third tank would also provide value, assuming you are willing to compete for a spot and not be handed one. We take the “best 20” to progression, so if you feel you could be one of the best 20 feel free to apply regardless of class or need.

Needs

• Warlock

• Shadow Priest

• Balance & Resto Druid

• Mage

• Mistweaver

• Shadow Priest

• Resto Shaman

• Hunter

• Non-pally/DH/Druid tank

Contact Info

If Phobos sounds like something you might be interested in feel free to contact me at Vendir#6664 on Discord (preferred option) or Vendir#1631 on BattleNet. Whether you choose Phobos or another guild I hope you find what you’re looking for and that you have a great day, week, tier, and life!

Hey buddy, my guild just started looking for players for our roster, we could use a ranged ele shammy.
[A] Heroes and Legends (6/9M) on Stormrage now recruiting! Looking for exceptional DPS, a healer, and possibly a tank to dive into Mythic High Tinker Mekkatorque. Raid times are as follows: Wednesday 9:00 PM – 12:00 AM EST, Sunday 9:00 PM – 12:00 AM EST, and Monday 9:00 PM – 12:00 AM EST. We are a semi-hardcore guild looking to achieve Cutting Edge and have fun doing it. We also participate in M+ and push keys on our free time. If interested, message WanabeNinja#1572 on BNET (Raider), WannaBeNinja#4300 on discord (Raider), Blobbey#0112 on discord (Guild Master), or Taedious#8090 on discord (Officer).

HIT ME UP BROTHER, i have the perfect guild for you Wonday#1963 100% serious you would love it here!

Guild: Kel’Thuzad US
Faction: Alliance
Raid Times: Tues/Weds/Thurs 8:30-12:00 EST
Progression: 8/8M Uldir 7/9M BoD
Contact: Bnets - bgodbgg#1882, eldunari#1600 Discord - bgodbgg#4653
Needs: 1 healer (Resto Shaman, Mistweaver), Exceptional DPS (Warlocks, Boomkins, Warrior, Spriest)

Hello Alkaline,

I just wanted to shoot you our guild information for you to look over if interested!

Looking to expand our Social, Heroic, and Mythic raid team

ABOUT More Dot-

An openly run and honest guild looking to expand our ranks throughout. We have members from all over the world who contribute to all aspects of the guild. Raiding can get stressful sometimes, so we all enjoy setting aside days to PVP/M+/achievements. Raiding with friends is what we all strive to do, we just need more friend =P

Server: Stormrage (A)

RAID TIMES-

Mythic - Friday/Satuday 9pm-1am ST
Heroic - Tuesday 8pm-12pm

CURRENT PROGRESSION-

3/9M BoD

WHAT WE NEED-

Healers:

Resto Shaman
Holy Priest
Mistweaver Monk

DPS:

Any ranged

As always, we welcome any mythic or heroic ready players to fill out our core.
All raids spots are open and competitive (we will bring the best available players each night).

We also desire casual/social/achivement junkies for our guild.

CONTACT INFORMATION-

If interested please contact any of the following:

Guildmaster - Secured#1406 bnet/ Secured#4600 discord
Officer - Anxiety#11832 bnet
Officer - Bonza#11353 bnet

or

Apply @ Guilded.gg/Moredots

6/9M guild here with a High need for a resto shaman.

We raid 6-9PM Tues/Wed/Thurs.

add footypjs#1157 if you’re interested thanks.

Tranquil, 8/9M

About Us:
Our goal is to clear mythic raid content in an efficient manner and farm CE for mounts. We have people who have raided with us for several years, including top 50 US experience, and we maintain leadership capable of pushing us towards our goals. If you want a team not only active during raid, but also outside of it- this is the place. Exceptional players always wanted.

Raid Times.:
• Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 8pm – 11pm ET
• (Optional) Sunday: ~8pm– 10pm ET (used as a heroic clear day for sales, gearing alts, and to relax and have fun)
• We do not extend raid times or raid extra days, absent a rare ONE extra pull if the raid feels like we’re close to a kill

Expectations:
• We only raid 9 hours a week, so we want to use those 9 hours efficiently. We expect raiders to use non-raid hours to prepare for upcoming progression in order to minimize wasting progression time.
• We never recruit for the bench. If you are on our roster, you are expected to be able to be brought in any and every fight.
• Enjoy WoW, be active outside of raid hours. Don’t just show up for raid and log out, we want people who want to be part of our community.
• Be open to constructive criticism. Mistakes happen, we expect our raiders to learn quickly from their mistakes and avoid repeating them. Fellow raiders are a resource and we expect one another to use them.
• Toxicity is not welcome. We strive to have a healthy raid environment and expect raiders to work well with one another.

Contacts:
• Battle Tag: Foo#1280, Stealth#1773
• Discord: Foo#5050, Zanerik#6380

Apply here: www.TranquilGuild.com

Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Tranquil

Horde - Mal’Ganis

Meters Over Everything are newly formed guild looking to recruit the following classes and roles; Raid times are 8:30-1130PM EST Tueday/Friday.

Shadow Priest
Ret Paladin
Boomkin, Resto Druid
Shaman Dps/Resto Shaman
Mage Any specs
Hunter
Demon Hunter
Monk Any

If you have strong situational awareness, know your class , and enjoy raiding in a friendly environment, then we might be the place for you! Feel free to contact Dojawar (djcipher#1336), Charlie (Charlie#13641 or Discord Snap#6504).

About us:
Meters over Everything started with a group of IRL friends looking to extend our group through WoW. MOE guild members treat each other with respect, and in doing so, earn it. Starting from the raid leader down to casual members, you can expect a respectful, fun, and collected demeanor environment at all times. If you are the type of person to link meters and rage at your team members during progression, M+, or any other then this guild is NOT for you. If you thrive with a bit of constructive criticism and understand that raiding takes a whole team, not just one elite team member, then we want YOU. We are very lenient with attendance, if you can show up to raid great if you can’t, that’s fine. At the end of the day this is just a game and we just want to have fun. If you decide you want to raid, we expect you to come prepare with consumables, boss encounter knowledge, etc. If we feel you’re not putting in enough effort, officers, raiders, anyone will be benched. We want to have fun but at the same time keep the competitive edge with us at all times, no one will be getting carried through current progression.

Current Guild progression with new roster began 2/7/19, currently have completed 1/9M 8/9H 9/9N. We will be looking to clear this tier on heroic and aim to down some bosses in Mythic difficulty before next tier release.

During none raiding nights, we do M+ keys, islands, alt runs, our members will be more than happy to help out with gearing. We also welcome anyone who would like to join as a casual and participate in M+, islands, alt runs.

If this sounds like the type of environment you would like to be part of add us and send us a message.

Don’t want to waste your time with a massive rundown of things that we did in years past. Basically, we are a bunch of older guys with wives and no lives who are still trying to relive the “glory days” when we were all in the top 100 during [insert xpac name here]. Working on Blockade, but our range numbers aren’t as solid as we’d like so we are looking for some fresh blood to help out. Let me know if you are interested.

<Really Bad Players> (Blackrock-US)

7/9 M Horde

Raid Times: Sun/Mon 9pm-1am cst

Need: Ele Sham, S Priest, Hunter, Rogue High. However, any dps that shows they have the ability to perform at a high level will be considered.

PM me on discord, add me on Btag (allamain#1344) or app on our website

~http://www.reallybadplayers.com/