RPvP community on ED

Admitedly, i am primarily a PvP player, but i amalso interested in RP. So ideally, if i try RP, i would want a guild with a PvP focus. So a few questions:

Is there a prevalent PvP community on ED within the RP community?

Is thee a specific chat channel for RPvP and/or RP community i should know about?

Does one faction have a significantly higher population, or high enough that i should consider an underdog faction for server balance/target rich environment?

It’s been on and off pretty for the 2 and a half years I’ve been here. With WM on you’re bound to run into PVP in the open world now and again.

As for RPPVP the Horde and Alliance RP guilds communicate pretty well and have organized plenty of balanced battles in the past. Both also have a Discord and I’m confident someone with the authority to invite you to either will be along soon.

1 Like

Since Bene already answered your community question I’ll go ahead and answer your guild question. Soulshatter Clan is more then likely the best fit if you’re looking for rp-pvp, it’s what our focus is outside of m+ and raids for gearing. If you have any questions add me on discord Dragrosh#1727 or battlenet, Xavadar#1868. Soulshatter Clan now recruiting! - #59 by Dragrosh-emerald-dream for our forums post.

1 Like

there are a few other guilds into RPPVP, if you would like to join the horde RP discord for more guild info, msg me on discord @Winter3381

1 Like