[RP] The <Order of the Lamb>

Hey what is your guys peak times? Sorta looking for a similar guild but has some late night people.(my job is 12-8am and have plenty of down time.)

1 Like

7:30 PM to 11:00 PM I’d say. Varies quite a bit in-game especially since the guild is only about like half of the community. Discord you can probably coax a conversation at any hour. I am personally active around 7:00 PM to 4:00 AM

1 Like

Recruitment is open and there’s lots of RP on the horizon! Remember that we do not require you to join the in-game guild if you have other guild commitments. There is no harm in joining the greatest dark arts community on MG!

1 Like

I’m currently in the process of leveling this toon up. I’ve got my TRP filled in too :slight_smile: Hopefully I can find one of you and talk about joining later today. I’m definitely interested.

2 Likes

I’ll be looking you folks up in game, very interested.

2 Likes

Recruitment is still open! Come join the club!

2 Likes

We recently gained a handful of new members! If you are interested in this community now is a pretty good time to inquire.

1 Like

Nice to see a Guild actually run with this.

2 Likes

These guys are very cool. I can genuinely recommend OotL for anyone interested in dark magic RP stuff. It’s pretty nice here. Oh. Also. We’re not a cult.

2 Likes

Kay I got a OOC question.

Just how dark and dire does this magic get? I RP a Shadow Spellblade who can literally control her own shadow and uses some Warlock spells… Not often but, she can.

That is what a CULTIST WOULD SAY!

1 Like

It ranges in severity though there’s at least one person in this guild, regardless of which circle they’re apart of, practicing one (or more) of the many forms of dark magic from fel to shadow. I’m sure there might even be a hidden necromancer or two.

1 Like

HERETICS.

/throws a b ongo cat grenade at that word and b ongo cats the meow out of it

bapbapbapbapbabap.

A wonderful group to RP with!

2 Likes

I joined OotL in February or so and they have been nothing but a wonderful presence in the Magic RP community as well as moonguard in general! I highly recommend checking OotL out if you want some quality roleplay and if you want to get to know a really wonderful community!