RP Servers & Starting Anew

I cut my teeth on BECMI and then went to 1st ED. I will always have a soft spot in my heart for 1E.

Banegrivm#11629 is my Btag. Also we are doing that RP event, the Soldiers of Azeroth on ED at 8PM Est. We’ll be throwing up an anchor in the Raid Finder so it’ll be easy to find us.

I’ve never heard of people just going into guilds via Discord. How exactly does that work?

You know all the stuff you used to see in game?

Well, it’s in Discord now.

There’s a ‘wyrmest accord roleplay discord’ server that serves as sort of a community gathering place for WyrA folks to hang out in outside the game. It has channels for LFRP, guild finding, etc. If you google ’ roleplay discord’ you canusually find something. Same for roleplay discord, usually, such as ‘undead roleplay discord’. There are also community discords based around other things, such as ‘Warcraft Conquest’, a commmunity that created a simple d20 system to use in-game - they also run campaigns in game using the system they made. It just depends on what folks have made and how successful it is. Most of these place will have a place for roleplay guilds to post ads for their guild.

This is what I meant by things becoming more insular. There’s still good RP out there- you’re just less likely to run into it in public.

I’ll do my best. I logged onto my Bnet app today and my whole friend’s list was wiped. I don’t know why, how or what in the hades happened but I have authenticator and 2 factor. There’s no way someone could’ve deleted all my friends. So I don’t know if it’s a Blizzard back end error or someone at Blizzard said “bad dwarf no friends for you!”

That’s a little strange, I hope it gets all worked out.

1 Like

Might be due to a bug and the extended maintenance. We’ll see how it goes.

Edit: I couldn’t even add you due to the bug. I have no friend privileges right now it seems.

Wow. That’s crazy. Lets try Discord.

Banegrivm#2218 is me.