#RP-PVP Realms, Reconsider One Realm

Honestly, they don’t really have to do anything other than label it. The rule set is the exact same as PvP. Is it honestly so hard to do?

Really?

1 Like

RP-PVP to the top!

2 Likes

I just want a pin just in case one of the blues HAVEN’T SEEN this yet since it does seem to fall from the top quite often and there really isn’t much to debate on this topic…

3 Likes

There’s over 500 posts to this topic…I’m guessing we got their attention.

2 Likes

I’m partially wondering if they just think RP in general is “niche” and only plan on having 1 regular RP realm as well.

Ya know…all they really need to do is slap a “RP-” on 1 PvP server. That’s literally it. The ruleset is identical. Honestly…how tough is that?

3 Likes

It’s easy to do, I’m just thinking maybe they think RP in general wont attract enough players.

We know they’re fairly concerned about server populations given that they’re willing to entertain sharding.

They should still do it and just merge it into a regular PvP server if it doesn’t pan out, but they’ve also always been really weird about merging servers and rarely ever willing to do that.

Which in general I hope they at least consider merging if servers get too low on population in Classic.

3 Likes

I don’t plan on playing on one (not really a big RPer myself) but I don’t see why there shouldn’t be an option. Especially since they were there in Vanilla. Why not have more player choice?

Also I think there is a large enough community that wants them, so I think having one or two to play on would be a great start.

3 Likes

I’m 100% with you on that. I’d rather have one, dedicated RP-PvP, and if it doesn’t work out, merge us with a flagging PvP realm. At least we’ll all be together.

4 Likes

Well when you think about it. That’s tough, i mean All servers are Normal or RP now and day’s. But if you look at the server history in the whole NA part’s How many of those servers are really large still? Only WRA and Moonguard.

One thing that is interesting, is that All RP servers in the EU that where English speaking all seem to have merged before / After Legion.

1 Like

For people who dont WANT pvp, its an absolute freakin nightmare. cough whoever has been in charge of PvP since MOP… I bet its his nightmare

1 Like

I’ll always remember when the strangletorn vale road was blocked by a bunch of dwarf rogues in my rp-pvp vanilla realm. Asked for gold to pass, hell, I was a level 40ish night elf rogue at the time, couldn’t take on a bunch of 60 dwarfs. I was pleased to give them a gold and have the free pass. Great times, great memories.

Also my guild leaders had two full raid group going to attack cross road and we did all the way walking has an army, taking breaks at outpost to get there. Giving plenty of time for horde to figure out we were coming and prepare their defenses. Took us an entire day, didn’t get exp or gold or any rewards but had heck a lot of fun.

We need RP-PVP realms.

9 Likes

I’m disappointed they didn’t consider having at least one RP-PvP realm. I started on a RP realm and when they announced the RP-PvP I was excited but I couldn’t convince my buddies at the time to switch so I stayed on the RP realm.

I hope they reconsider was looking forward to reliving classic on RP-PvP realm.

6 Likes

Plenty of time to convince before July!

2 Likes

Wondering if anyone spotted a RP-PvP server in beta?

1 Like

RP-PVP, it’s a server tag. How hard could it be to tag one server as RP-PVP instead of just PVP?

To the top!

8 Likes

Pin?! Blue post?! Nay then off to the top we go.

3 Likes

Rp-pvp was in Vanilla, it should be in Classic as well.

4 Likes

#RP-PVP Realms. At least 1 realm please. Classic won’t be complete without them.

5 Likes

Aye!
CM’s we now demand a Pin for this Thread!
With so many Posts on this topic tis only proper!

3 Likes