#RP-PVP Realms, Reconsider One Realm

as they can also make characters and troll that way to or just play briefly and mess with others not much you can do as subscriptions/bnet accounts cross retail and classic

I keep forgetting they made that change.

I can think of things to do. For starters: Toss the notion of aiming a poll at subscribers before Classic launches, for anything about Classic, right in the bin.

2 Likes

:open_mouth:My darlin’, turn the radio up, for that sweet sound…
Hold me close, never let me go
Keep this feelin’ alive
Make me lose control
Baby, Baby :open_mouth:

….sorry.

1 Like

Yea same here honestly, even when i log in to change my realm i just go “Wait, somethings wrong here…” It just seems to different PVP servers where iconic i feel, times change i suppose.

3 Likes

I agree with blizzard. To players are weak

Sadly Honorbound is no more, all the big people quit or move servers. I think some stay around and do 5 mans or something

Back to the top with you

2 Likes

Confirmation of RP-PVP servers would send my hype levels into overdrive. C’mon, Blizzard!

7 Likes

You and all the rest of us!

7 Likes

We could always try and get a Pin.

7 Likes

I’ve played on Maelstron from 2005 until WotLK and I would definely play on a RP-PVP server again on Classic. Honestly, I was never a heavy RPer in eletronic games, including WoW, but, for me, an RP act here and there was always around the corner. The thing is, even if you are not someone who wants to RP constantly, if you like the lore, the journey, the Warcraft universe… RP servers are just amazing. You know at least some people will reply to you in a credible way. You know that dwarf will at least try to be a dwarf if demanded. And that makes a huge difference for those who are interested.

Please Blizzard, RP-PVP servers! Not sure exactly what it will cost/demand for you, but there is a community for it, and looks like it’s not a small one.

6 Likes

Just FYI, there is going to be a third WoW Classic reddit subreddit “census”, like a survey. As far as the answer I was given, there will be an option for which server you will roll on, including RPPvP despite Blizzard not intending on giving us the option to express that decision.

I will keep my eye out and post here when it comes out. This is yet another chance for the playerbase to demonstrate that there is significant interest for an RPPvP server.

5 Likes

BUMP Nichie or not, RP-PVP are part of the authenticity of Vanilla, they where around during the time of 1.8, and if you use 1.12 as a foundation and not have them you’re building a broken home!

5 Likes

No-one wants to relocate or reroll once they’re established. Add to that having to ask all your friends to do the same. Not offering them at launch is just…wrong.

4 Likes

It would be a bit of a mistake to not have one RP-PvP realm within a month of launch, imo.

But hey, why not just take over one of the PvP servers if it doesn’t happen? Second on the list alphabetically anyone?

Not everyone wants a PVP server itself, a lot of people are also gonna roll on a RP server, So it’ll split the playerbase it’s an idea though some of the guild leaders in discord have brought up though. But before anything else we need server names and release dates.

2 Likes

VeCo is for fite! RP-PvP is life. If blizz wants my money, they gotta give me that sweet VeCo sauce.

8 Likes

Just gonna push this to the top real quick, don’t mind me.

3 Likes

There are still lots of guilds forming and recruiting under the assumption RP-PvP will be waiting for us at launch. A confirmation either way is all that is needed at this time.

No, they did not release realm names before launch. But realm-types is all we’re looking for. Classic should mean all 4 original realm-types so everyone get’s to play where they want.

This is currently FRACTURING the Classic RP-PvP community. Everyone has a different idea of what to do if there is no RP-PvP realm at launch.

Not releasing an RP-PVP realm makes us ‘Too niche’

9 Likes