RP-PVP Interguild Campaign!

Hello and happy Saturday everyone!!! I was looking to see if there were some Alliance guilds interested in possible cross faction RP, or even some guilds that are interested in World RP-PVP! Any of the following would honestly be amazing!

1. World RP-PVP (RP can have opposite sides acknowledge as Mawsworn ICly, or as some other force, or we can coop make a story, im down for a variety of ideas!)

2. Pure RP where its passing by and interacting in some way, shape, or form! Can create a story as a team!

3. Pure PVP if people just wanna fight each other in WPVP and joke around!

Any of the listed above creations do require positivity! Through such events I want people to build comradery and the spirit of creating fun, interactive events REGARDLESS of faction!

If you or your guild is interested in such feel free to add me at SpareLyric#1417. Thank you and I hope you all have a fantastic day!

8 Likes

I’m looking forward to the future events to mix both RP and PVP together! Let’s go out there and have some fun!

I like RP and PVP.

2 Likes

I’d be down to get smacked by the Glorious Hand of Algalon any day, but I am guildless. Some PVP RP sounds great.

1 Like

Hell yeah!! Rioto and Cthulhu! My bnet is SpareLyric#1417 add me and ill get you in the discord for it!

If anyone on Alliance wants to start a RP-W/PvP Guild, I would be down to help recruit and work on it together. I’ve been dreaming of a RP Guild that works with a Horde Guild to set up fun world PvP events and such. Also been dreaming of an all Paladins themed guild that did RP. Lmk got 2 years GM experience but new to RP, Kenzar#11255 (battletag) Kenzorth#1937 Discord

1 Like

If you want a bit of help recruiting I am definitely down to help! It would be awesome to see a paladin guild involved in rp/pvp!

Unfortunately I don’t think I can GM at the moment, more like officer or helping someone get something going. Just need someone that’s gonna be on a lot during the week to step up! lol Also I’m not very good at RP. I just like the idea of Guilds riding the same mounts, same transmogs, meet ups, and stuff.

1 Like

Kul Tiras Marines moved to Moon Guard back in October and have been hoping to find people that would also like to partake in RP-PvP. We’ve been fighting the Horde since Day 1 of Vanilla on Bleeding Hollow (before RP-PvP servers).

I know from the number of replies I have seen to threads prior that there are many people that would like to take part in RP-PvP, but usually those are individuals from guilds. Most Moon Guard guilds are D20 centric and sometimes are led by individuals who’s personal feelings are that PvP can’t equal RP and thus try to suppress any in the community from enjoying it.

Thus I don’t know if you are going to get many guilds outside ours that will respond. I’ve sent you a btag friend request and would be happy to work on something. We are currently deployed to the Shadowlands assisting Taelia and hunting down Horde that “side” with Sylvanas as to not violate the armistice. Outside of Shadowlands, we are usually kicking around Kul Tiras, obviously.

Look forward to hearing where you think this can go.

1 Like

I 100% support any effort to bring RP-PvP or WPvP to the front of the community again. The days of RP-PvP events have been gone too long. We’ve had a couple of raids on SW these past few weeks from Warsong Battalion and I would love to see more players get involved in defending the city!

2 Likes

Kenathrius and Nathellin please feel free to add my btag at SpareLyric#1417 and lets get you both involved! It would be awesome to see you two there, and Kenathrius we can always use people who enjoy those types of gatherings, we will be organizing those as well! For those individuals who are guildless who may be interested, comment as well and lets get you into the discord! Itll have a strong balance of both, because we find it important to have people do RP and organize as well as some PVP to spice it up! We havent posted discord because we do want to keep it organized, but if people add my bnet I can send discord! Hope to hear from many positive individuals! Let’s bring it back to the community and have fun everyone!

I haven’t really done world pvp RP since maybe Vanilla, but it was always a lot of fun. While I’m not that big a proponent of the faction conflict as the story has dealt with it recently, back in the day cross-faction events (whether tense or cooperative) felt special - you needed translators and there was always the threat of a fight breaking out, providing tons of opportunity for RPing diplomats and security. And it was fun to just let loose and have a big battle too.

I’m not much of a guild master (there’s just a few of us and we’re struggling a bit to find a purpose) but I’d be happy to assist in whatever limited way I can.

2 Likes

I appreciate it!! SpareLyric#1417 is my btag so if you can add please, lets get chatting on details! We are early in the planning, but already have a solid roughdraft of guidelines! In the next week or so we will also all be hanging out to meet/greet and talk about IC ideas! Cant wait! yay! Even 1 excited proactive person is better than 100 half pay attention people, so as long as the spirit is there we can make this amazing!

I don’t know if this falls into the realm of possibilities but you could go for a battle royal in a location like Gurubashi Arena in STV. Everybody from both factions would automatically be flagged and could kill/be killed by anybody. Set it up so that all participants are the same class and go for last man standing. Even better if there are enough participants that you can go further and break it down by specialization. I cannot imagine how long a fight with nothing but Blood DK’s or Protection Paladins would last. A bunch of shamans waiting to strategically resurrect themselves would also be good. A bunch of fire mages would probably be pretty quick though.

1 Like

We actually do monthly pvp tournaments so im glad you say that! We also have it set up that we can do Epic BG wargames that bring everyone as well!!! Thank you for the suggestion!! Def should do more cross faction tourney!

Gonna give this a glorious bump. Where all the Alliance people at? Let’s fight.

Woot! We have so many individual players and guilds interested! If you still want to join in lemme know or add me on bnet SpareLyric#1417 or ask for my discord! This project has picked up speed with amazing people who are both ambitious and positive in building RP PVP!!!