-farewell-

All right, so i’m minding my own business, wandering though the shallow waters near Booty Bay. My fishing pole grasped firmly in my hand as i see the most wonderous of honey holes before me! Tasty fish leaping out of the water, to and fro!

But what is this?! A young Orc rogue trying to snag my fish!

Well, i’m not trying to brag, but after 17 minutes of beating that rapscallion with my prized pole that Orc finally came to his senses and ran off.

3 Likes

Joined the guild in prep for Classic and it’s been the best decision. This guild is professionally run while maintaining a fun atmosphere. Can’t wait to PvP with these folks.

4 Likes

Just joined with my newly made character for classic! Pumped to pvp with a guild that seems super chill and on top of it.

2 Likes

In our guild meeting tonight, Cybaster revealed that his dreams foretell the future, but also cause him to oversleep and therefore miss the foretold event. Luckily for the rest of us, so far this glitch has prevented only Cybaster from collecting phat lewtz.

4 Likes

I met Hurricane a few years ago, and was immediately impressed by the structure with integrity, and fun nature of everyone. Couldn’t help but call it home. Perhaps you will like us too, give it a shot

2 Likes

Had our first guild meeting tonight. And Cy’s calling for a 2nd raid group! A lot of spots open! Check us out.

2 Likes

Hyped for that level 5 wand mafia. Members new and old, we’re gonna make sure you have a wand. Finally, something warriors don’t get priority on :slight_smile:

2 Likes

One thing I never really got to do a lot of in vanilla was city raiding and organized world PvP. Really excited about this group.

4 Likes

Glad I checked out the forums tonight, this is EXACTLY what I was hoping to find.

5 Likes

I’m interested

4 Likes

Welcome Thal, I see you hopped on our Discord, so you’re good to go as soon as myself or an Officer can greet you.

Hi Elsa! Please jump into our Discord, when convenient. If you have any questions for us, I’m happy to answer them here, or there.

I joined the guild a month or so ago (as Whinkz) and am extremely excited to play classic with them. Stress tests were awesome, grouped up and quested together, hunted some horde, and everyone was really nice about me not understanding anything about Vanilla WoW. :grin: Great group of people!

6 Likes

There is plenty of time to learn and most of us are just looking for that community again :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m looking forward to the organized town/city raids!

3 Likes

applying when i wake up!! xD hi!
going for rank 14 & bringing my crew to you!

/cast bump

3 Likes

We will protect you from DHKs during city raids! Look forward to helping you get that rank!

2 Likes

How many do you have with you, Roddenxo?

1 Like

Did you know the canada goose may congregate with up to 100 others during migration? Well, Hurricane will surely top those numbers when we migrate to Orgrimmar :wink:

5 Likes

honking intensifies

2 Likes

Commence formation of the “Flying Wedge” Honking continues to intensify as our wings beat out a steady rhythm and the horde begin to flee.

2 Likes