-farewell-

I am new to RP but the nautical theme has really captured my imagination! Come sail with us!

3 Likes

canā€™t wait!

2 Likes

When I was a freshman in high-school, we had a meetup at our Spanish teacherā€™s house for everyone in her class. She bought a ton of Taco Bell, and one kid ate 18 Chalupas.

Eighteen.

5 Likes

Iā€™d just like to note that this time next week, Iā€™ll be casting my wand at unsuspecting wolves. FWHOOOMP!

3 Likes

Spots are going fast folks! We are rounding the final lap in preparations for launch, donā€™t be late!

3 Likes

Time to call it a night, guild. Looking forward to seeing who joins the ranks tomorrow :sunny:

2 Likes

Guildmasters arenā€™t allowed to sleep.

2 Likes

Me neither, i guess. Thanks kiddos.

2 Likes

I am allowed to sleep, but I donā€™t always.

1 Like

Hi friends - ONLY ONE WEEK!
Excited to crush it with you all.

2 Likes

I feel much more optimistic about enjoying Classic after joining this guild. They really have their act together. Iā€™ve been playing since vanilla in various raiding, PvP, and RP guilds, yet this one seems to have them all beat while providing each of those things in dosages that suit me.

2 Likes

Only good vibes here, canā€™t wait to help the Guild expand

2 Likes

Welcome, xtraver! Glad to have you on board!

2 Likes

This time next week, weā€™ll all be drowsy from playing the night before!

3 Likes

After years and years of hiatus, thereā€™s a resurgence of WoW Machinima. I hope this trend continues. This one has me hyped and summarized my BFA questing experience so well :smiley:
https://youtu.be/mwd0lbB1XBI

3 Likes

Good morning. Good morning! Good morning to you. And you! And you! And you! And you!!!

5 Likes

Shathā€™gral ynyq. Weqā€¦ weqā€¦ weqā€¦

3 Likes

Great now we have the old ones involved. Come join us for forbidden knowledge!

3 Likes

I just want people to have the opportunity to be in a good guild that isnā€™t a ticking down to some ego fueled disaster. I think you deserve to be in a good guild like Hurricane. Just saying.

4 Likes

Stop by and say hi, weā€™ll help you plan launch day snacks :popcorn:

3 Likes