-farewell-

Here here, for us 9-to-5’ers, as we start on this last week of work before launch. Who needs sleep anyway?

3 Likes

I do! I’m old and my body is weary. I need to prepare for the coming storm.

I do hope this is a quick week though. I still haven’t prepared my snack list. Is a whole rotisserie chicken and spiral ham too heavy? Maybe Doritos or string cheese instead? Hmmm…

3 Likes

“the hype is real” is typically heard when discussing Classic. However, it also holds true for the excitement we have for our guild. Keep this in mind, the PRIORITY of this guild is PvP. PvE is a means to an end. If you spent the bulk of your vanilla time in BGs, duels, WPvP, this is the perfect fit for you. PvE raids are not the only means to earn DKP. DKP for world raids AS WELL. sounds interesting? want to know how that will work? come to our discord.

3 Likes

Welcome to the swarm of new recruits that joined us this morning!

3 Likes

Manny is giving away free mangos to new recruits! Join today!

:facepunch::star_struck::+1:

*Disclaimer - he is not.

3 Likes

Most of us have experienced world PvP zergs or ganking episodes. But how many of us have had the chance to take part in regular, organized PvP? To learn from experienced, friendly, patient leaders about how to really work as a team? It’s a PvP experience unlike any other, and whether you’re a veteran or someone who will be learning about it for the very first time, we’ll welcome you here!

Come join us in our Discord lobby, chat, ask questions, and consider joining us for an unforgettable Classic WoW journey!

3 Likes

Burning Teldrassil? How about burning Orgrimmar! Lets burn it to the ground!

4 Likes

Now that Red Team has exceeded 40 players, spots for it and Blue Team’ are available (up to 50 per raid) to offset people who fall on the road to 60.

3 Likes

And we have pictures of dogs and frogs! Come aboard folx we need you and your floofs and … er… ribbits.

3 Likes

I joined for the raid times, stayed for the community. These are good people. If you are playing classic because you miss the feels then you will be right at home.

4 Likes

This is going to be the longest 7 days of my life. Classic now plx blizzard.

4 Likes

What’s everyone’s snack/food and drink choice for the poopsocking that is about to occur?

2 Likes

We PvE to PvP! RP-light (RP not required at all, but if you’re interested we have a good RP core group). Experienced PvE and PvP raid leaders. Friendly atmosphere, active and chatty Discord, lots of good planning and strategy going down for how to handle Classic release. Come on in to our Discord lobby and get to know us!

Oh, and Garuin - probably hummus + pita crackers and raw carrots plus a nice iced green tea with a splash of pomegranate juice. And home-made chocolate chip cookies because there’s no point in being TOO healthy during Classic release!

3 Likes

Hello all, this is Jaderhino, local paladin. The name is actually Jade, because my parents were hoping for a blonde haired, buxon lass that dad could get a hefty payment for my hand in marriage. Instead, they got a ginger-haired, soul stealing boy with a propensity for smiting things with a hammer, regardless of whether it needs to be smited…smitten…hit really hard. Oh, and the name is ironic since my favorite color is blue. The rhino part is because I hit things really hard like a rhino does, which is an omnivore from a far away world which is of no real relevance to the story.
Anyways, if you’re looking for a good guild to hang out with, the check out Hurricane. We are focused on PvP, because who doesn’t want to run around and commit genocide on living things that should be dead, things with green skin for no good reason, big-nosed weirdos who like to dance, and cows who talk like we are buddies? Sue, we are going to raid too, but which would you rather kill, rock monsters and lava dogs, or your future steak?
So if you find yourself in need of things to be smited…smitten…whatever, just let me know and I’ll be the life of your part. And by life of the party, I mean fun thief with the ability to make every situation feel really awkward. See you on Grobbulus.

2 Likes

Ahh, made it home from work—you know what that means—I can now stare at the Grobbulus character screen and eagerly await login. Better check discord and say hi to all of our new recruits from today :anchor: :cyclone:

2 Likes

Mountain Dew and Doritos, just like any other respectable gamer.

3 Likes

I’d be toothless and dead before my power month is out.

Coffee and skim milk, for me.

1 Like

I plan to do some meal prepping the weekend prior… what’s on the menu, not so sure though… Might be pretty focused on heavy coffee w/ full cream as a steady, filling drink thru the day though

3 Likes

Welcome Eiroll, Vindicator, k3517, Jaydead, Rawrcakes, Talzan, mech, Oursa, Bambie, Novoka, djslaney16, Ehlric, sylvanmane, Oluf, Vindictive, Fritnig, and Synapex!

Jesus.

2 Likes

Everyone who thinks that RP-PVP won’t have good RP needs to stop by and see what our RP crew has written up. I’ve played many RP-PVP realms in the past, and despite ours being RP-lite they’re still mile ahead of what I’m used to seeing

3 Likes