-farewell-

We still need some more amazing people, come join our discord!

1 Like

Yeah, the new forum culture these days is… A little incongruent with the spirit of vanilla, to put it bluntly. I had originally planned to link the classic Ventrilo Harassment video, which was widely shared on this platform back in the day. Then, I realized it would get me suspended. And remember all the Duke Nukem soundboards?

To borrow an expression from the avocado toasters: smh.

2 Likes

I’m glad I found Hurricane when I did. I was prepared to spend my Classic days with a friend or two, stuck repeating my Vanilla days trying to pug anything and everything because I didn’t have a guild to call home. This guild has welcomed me in since day 1, and I feel like a part of something major for Classic. If you’re out there like I was, give Hurricane a look and talk to us. It’s worth it.

2 Likes

Want to torch Horde cities? Want to experience Classic raiding with a group that’s friendly and supportive while also embracing that competitive edge? RP-curious but don’t want to be pushed into heavy RP? Want to see some of the best pet pics on the internet? Join us in Discord and think about making us your Classic home!

1 Like

Bumpidy bump, Just days away few spots left. Great group of people, active discord!

2 Likes

Welcome Stormbender, Rev and TR4V1STY! And it ain’t even prime time, yet. Today’s going to be hot.

3 Likes

Our RED Raiding Team (Saturday/Sunday) role needs as of current:

• Rogue (will take Mage/Lock/Hunter to fill)
  • Priest (will take dedicated holy pally/resto druid)
  • Could use another Warrior or two as well
3 Likes

I cannot keep up w/ the pace of the Discord chat today. The hype is real.

3 Likes

Our RP story is already epic! Some talented writers and creative peeps we got in here. So glad I found a home.

4 Likes

I need to work out a way of including the backstory without interfering with the tightness of the original post.

Ah, a link should to the job. Well, embedded text, as I ain’t TL3. A narrated version on youtube is linkable at TL2 would also be cool, and while I do have the equipment both biological and mechanical to handle it, I don’t have the time, yet.

2 Likes

Read it in the voice.

2 Likes

I officially can’t keep up w/ the discord chat right now. Time to wrap up some house work for the weekend and make sure I have everything done that I need done when this thing launches on the 26th :smiley:

2 Likes

Obligatory bump because I just joined via discord :smiley:

3 Likes

It seems like only 18 days ago I was posting that we had 25 days left, and now just under 8. Crazy how time do dat.

Also, while I’m quoting myself, my initial reaction to HUR way back at the dawn of creation…

How right I was.

2 Likes

Sage wisdom right here.

1 Like

There are a lot of Classic guilds out there. But there aren’t many like this one. This guild is what Classic WoW on an RP-PvP server is all about!

Experienced PvE and world PvP raid leaders. Focus on teamwork, community, and realm and server pride. A friendly, funny, guild environment with no toxic egos. All this plus weekly Discord movie nights and a separate Discord channel for pet photos!

You just can’t ask for more in a guild. Come on in to our Discord lobby, ask questions, chat for awhile, and consider staying around for the long haul.

4 Likes

I can’t believe the pace of recruitment this weekend. I can only imagine next weekend is gonna be a mad rush, for all those seeking affiliation before launch. For those unguilded masses, I know you’ll make the right choice.

2 Likes

Starting next weekend we’ll be charging a one wand entry fee to lighten the load on our local Ollivander. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m kidding, just in case… No entry fee except your eternal devotion and loyalty to the righteous cause of pwning Horde noobs.

1 Like

Come decimate the horde with us! :slight_smile: If you haven’t decided yet, come join us, you won’t regret it!

2 Likes

First, I lose sleep because there are so many recruits that getting them all situated and having a chat with them goes way beyond my plans for the day, and now I can’t sleep because I’m too excited! I’m going to be a wreck, come monday morning.

2 Likes