-farewell-

Next weekend is gonna be packed with getting real life ready, maybe some cleaning or meal prepping… this weekend, take some time to settle into a guild and get to know your new team. We’ll welcome you in well in advance of logging into launch day queues :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve put in a couple phone calls to my people at Blizzard, and Hurricane should get login priority for launch on Grobbulus.

You’re welcome.

3 Likes

It’s the FINAL COUNT DOWN. do dodo do dodododo…

4 Likes

We PvE to PvP! Nice slogan, yes? What it really means is that this guild is going to bring you the best of everything an RP-PvP server has to offer.

Our second (weekend) raid team is almost full. We’re actively discussing PvP strategies in our Discord, and the guild’s RP backstory is in its final, polishing stages (OK, we’re RP-light, and RP isn’t required, but there’s real respect for RP here).

If you want a friendly, funny, dedicated group of people and you want to fully experience the glory that is Grobbulus, then come check us out!

6 Likes

There are a lot of raid teams out there, but fewer that are getting it done in the name of dominating wPVP. There are many guilds out there, but few that are as fun and welcoming, especially from day one. There’s no shortage of people to play with, but who you choose will determine how you feel about Classic.

And we’ve chosen well.

5 Likes

Counting down the minutes has never been so hard…

3 Likes

And we have plenty of pictures of cats!

4 Likes

I’m really looking forward to classic wow and playing with this guild. I think the world pvp aspect will be one of the most fun parts of the game to come.

4 Likes

I’ve been super eager for an active World pvp experience and am looking forward to the 30-50 range with the guild in STV and such >:)

5 Likes

Oh, dear. They’re actually RPing. I built it, and they did come. Well, in for a penny, in for a pound.

4 Likes

Oh yeah, aight. Aight, I put on my robe and wizard hat

4 Likes

Just found this group a few days ago. Leadership is great and there is a very active discord. Plans have been made for all aspects of the game, very good group. COME JOIN US NOW!

3 Likes

As a horde player, this guild may have been the deciding factor to switch to alliance.

5 Likes

Welcome, TheWizurd, Elraina, Nanten, Rambow and Seld!

Not all of 'em wanted to commit to 1-month-to-60 for a raid spot, so there’s still a bit of room left in red. 80% done, I’d say.

2 Likes

Night crew! Whether you can’t sleep, or hail from outside of the continental US, you’ll be in good company with members that work all types of odd hours or are joining us despite the designated server timezone

3 Likes

OHhhh dude. The hype. AHHHHHHhhh OHhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Edit: Vaguely surprised I can post videos. Apparently youtube is considered safe for TL2!

2 Likes

Welcome to all the new faces. I’m about to indulge in a giant smoked salmon bagel with capers for breakfast. Be jealous.

3 Likes

What on earth… I wanted to post that PVP video shared in the discord here, but I’m not sure it’d be allowed here. I had to watch it twice just to really take it all in :anchor:

2 Likes

Ooo so mysterious… maybe I’ll just head on into the Discord to check it out.

You guys should check it out too. In the Discord. Linked above.

:grin::+1:

2 Likes

Eee, yea, there were some… bits of audio I was cautious against sharing here.

2 Likes