-farewell-

Imagine “The Land before Time”, except the dinosaurs die one by one as the hardships and terrors of the journey tear them apart. This is that movie.

3 Likes

Early Cataclysm Ravenholdt was one of the best WoW experiences I ever had. It was Horde side though, playing with < Reckoning Day >. Great RP elements built into wPVP and tons of group activity. When I found < Hurricane > it really reminded me of those times.

3 Likes

Alright well… that was a movie, and I have now seen it. Out of 5 stars, I’m going to definitely give it… some stars.

4 Likes

If you can’t say something nice, don’t say anything at all.

3 Likes

I really liked the movie, it had a great pace, great protagonists, a band of good characters that had unique individual differences, and it had a very good ending.

Definitely 5/5

2 Likes

We’re gonna have the best wands in all of Elwynn Forest. Defias Rogue Wizard won’t know what hit him. FWHOOMP

3 Likes

Welcome Lesbanana, Liv, Aydien, Ribofliven, Manny, mxuele and Average!

Red Team should be done within the day.

3 Likes

Goooooooood Mooooooorning Forum Chat!!! I hope everyone has a fantastic day doing what they love the most!

5 Likes

Alright, we’re down to single digits on that counter. Time to make sure we’ve got our leveling plans all lined out, and any class questions answered. If you need help with your leveling plans, addons or macros, or even still need to pick your class then please drop by and we’ll help you through it. Looking forward to seeing swarms of < Hurricane > tagged members all leveling together, doing good deeds for the Alliance and not-so-good deeds to the Horde

3 Likes

Some of our more…cunning members are already planning “welcoming parties” for our green friends

4 Likes

Two raid teams. Experienced PvP and PvE leaders. DKP for burning down Horde cities. Happy to train folks who don’t have much world PvP experience. Really, what more could you ask for?

5 Likes

All right, so i’m minding my own business, looking for a good place to set up camp on the southern shore of Hillsbrad Foothills when i come upon an unusual sight. A perfectly suitable structure right by the waters edge! A nice stable platform for my keg, some driftwood for easy cookin’, heck, there’s even a couple pools of fish right offshore.

So, i’m all set up. Pole in one hand, Thunderbrew in ta’ other when i hook the big one! Three mugs later i finally reel in what had to be the most infuriated Murloc i’ve ever laid eyes on, and it wasn’t alone. Up out of the sea came at least fifty Murlocs!

I fought those buggers tooth and nail for three days straight, never giving an inch! To this day they still hunt the Dwarf that got away.

6 Likes

Just how many picked their class based on what can be Dwarf?

4 Likes

Still recruiting for Red team, get it while its hot :wink:

5 Likes

I’ll be playing a dwarf priest :slight_smile:

This group is amazing for anyone out there considering a nice guild!

6 Likes

:frowning: I tried so hard to make dwarf, but it wasn’t either of my top 2 class choices. If only Alliance could have shaman and dwarf was an option, it wouldn’t even be a choice.

BUT ALAS…

4 Likes

That’s just what’s great about Classic—class choices are hard. Race choices are hard. They’re more meaningful, not just in your actual result but in the pure investment of changing your mind later. It takes forever to level and you can’t pay for a change. Choosing a hairstyle is more meaningful than your total character creation on live.

Despite wanting NE > Human > anything else, I shall be a Gnome… Its so hard to choose between your favorite appearance versus playstyle/racials. I don’t blame anyone else for choosing the cosmetic side over the racials though.

4 Likes

We need shirts.

2 Likes

Perfected logo!

Fear the owl and the eye of the storm!

3 Likes

The logo is absolutely amazing I love it!

Reminds me of the zerg logo from starcraft 2 :smiley:

2 Likes