-farewell-

Welcome Deepkick, Tajlora and Kozmata! Red team is 75% done.

You know what would be nice? Realm-specific recruitment forums. The speed at which this thing moves is mental.

4 Likes

One hundred percent yes. And to think it was even worse when we didnā€™t have this separate new guild category.

3 Likes

Mage or Emo Mageā€¦or Hunter. Making decisions on which character to play can be so toughā€¦ Just over a week to decide!

5 Likes

At least thereā€™s no emo hunter to complicated it even further.

4 Likes

All right, so Iā€™m minding my own business, taking a stroll through the stinking mud of Dustwallow Marsh as Iā€™m looking for an old fishing buddy of mine. Iā€™m also hoping that eventually the alcohol in my system will start killing these mosquitoes!

All at once Iā€™m overcome with a sense of incredible dread as I lose the ability to control my body and a Troll Priest enveloped in shadow steps into my view.

ā€œYouā€™re cominā€™ with me mon.ā€ She says with a wicked grin!

I attempt to protest, but it is a fruitless venture as iā€™m forced to follow her deeper into the marsh. Iā€™m eventually led inside a large hut where i see two very drunk Ogres sitting around a keg larger than Magni himself! The Troll fills a huge rough wooden mug with whatever vile concoction these creatures enjoy and hands it to me.

Before I can even prepare myself i take the drink in my hand and slam it back!

Then another! And another! And still one more! The Troll and her Ogre companions burst into laughter as i hiccough and lose consciousness.

Now i donā€™t know how long I was there, or how much I drank, but what I do know is that itā€™s hard to sneak back to Ironforge from Theramore without any clothes on!

3 Likes

One thing I never accomplished in Vanilla (or any expansion for that matterā€¦) was killing a horde faction leader in one of their cities. I canā€™t wait to raid a city and kill their faction leader.

4 Likes

Weā€™ll get them all, Geryth.

ALL OF THEM WILL BURN!

After sacking Org and taking out Thrall, we will be having a BBQ in Thunderbluff and a cremation ceremony in Undercity.

3 Likes

I went up there, I said, ā€œShrink, I want to kill. I want to kill! I want to see
Blood and gore and guts and veins in my teeth! Eat dead, burnt bodies! I
Mean Kill. Kill!ā€

And I started jumpinā€™ up and down, yellinā€™ ā€œKILL! Kill!ā€ and he started
Jumpinā€™ up and down with me, and we was both jumpinā€™ up and down, yellinā€™
ā€œKill! Kill! Kill! Kill!ā€ and the sergeant came over, pinned a medal on me
Sent me down the hall, said ā€œYouā€™re our boy.ā€

This is the story of the Hurricane.

4 Likes

Status update on my Trust Level 3 saga. I opened a ticket and was pointed to a pretty good guide by one the CSRā€™s. Also includes some formatting tips Iā€™m gonnaā€™ use to juice up the OP in this thread.

But it does raise a certain questionā€¦

Cybaster
Thank for for the guide. It was quite useful. It does raise a concern, however.

What does ā€œDonā€™t have more than 5 Spam/Offensive Flagsā€ mean? Does this include community created automated spam flags, or does it require moderator action? Because I see posts disappear for being controversial but otherwise completely decent; i.e. streamer posts in the classic forums tend to get knocked down by the community without ever violating any rule.

And, how far back does this go? This account goes back to 2004! Considering how many times Blizzardā€™s ToS and code of conduct policies have changed over the years, and how many times Iā€™ve been suspended for innocuous things like saying ā€œmy (thing that the lovable robot Bender refers to)ā€ during over two decades of being a Blizzard customer, it strikes me that it must be astronomically difficult for old accounts to ever be eligible for trust level 3. Accumulating reports or suspensions isnā€™t something most people can entirely avoid, given enough time and simple probability. Itā€™s the monkey-on-typewriter effect for moderation logs. Post enough, and youā€™re going to slip up. Everyone is human.

If Iā€™m understanding this correctly, the best thing to do would be to register a new account and start posting on that, if Iā€™m to be permanently considered a bad egg because I had a foul mouth as a punk teenager, over a decade ago.

Is there no sort of amnesty? A long time has passed, and Iā€™d like to use my vanilla account for Classic.

6 Likes

I am loving the idea of being a Kul Tiran privateer, even as another race.

Come aboard!

4 Likes

Just adding to the list of happy guild recruits here. I had about given up on finding a Classic guild with the right mix of PvP and raiding combined with a strong focus on community and teamwork. Then I found these guys - and they are pretty freaking spectacular. Check us out!

6 Likes

Canā€™t wait to make my valiant return to the Alliance to dish out a retrospectively much needed beat down on Sylvanas :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

This is one of the best guilds for both PVE and WPVP. You even get DKP for world city raids! Would love to see some of my old friends from WOTLK Ravenholdt if youā€™re out there! And any new friends as well!

4 Likes

50DKP minus for killing Gamon.

Heā€™s suffered enough.

3 Likes

Red team is filling up pretty quick- I think itā€™d be awesome if we could field 3 raids for world pvp :smiley:

4 Likes

Almost single digit days!!!

2 Likes

People are the easy part. Finding the raid leader is the tricky bit. I donā€™t launch anything Iā€™m not 100% confident with, when it could screw over 40+ people.

2 Likes

I liked and unliked that so I could like it again.

2 Likes

Did someone say movie night!?! YES, we have movie night, come join us!

2 Likes

Hope everyone has a great movie night! Iā€™m listening to the wheels on the bus for the 1098th time and boy its good this time

2 Likes