-farewell-

Tomorrow’s movie is Watership Down, which is surprisingly not about sinking ships and instead features talking bunnies. Should be interesting to see.

2 Likes

I’ve heard on reddit it’s a surprising downer for an animated movie.

2 Likes
https://imgur.com/Ed1b8IV

Classic Hurricane logo, WIP. TRUST LEVEL 3 PLEASE I AM A GOOD. BOY. NOW.

6 Likes

5 Likes

Flaunting your good girl power in front of me. Thanks.

3 Likes

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

This is the story of the Hurricane.

4 Likes

Weekend raid looking for some good healing priests who don’t mind a little blood on their shiny robes :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Welcome apickupman, Ghazal, Proximo, Mysticmama and Khaos_Kyle! More logs on the fire.

3 Likes

The first one is free.

2 Likes

@Greasyfist- you were so drunk you don’t remember your own guildie setting up drinks? wait a minute, was that you? I guess I had too much as well. what’s the lesson here? A wise mage once said, “don’t get high on your own supply” /gnome laugh

2 Likes

Now you got me wonderin’ exactly who that flaming Gnome was.

3 Likes

Aww this is super cute! Literally adorable. It even has an owl friend. Horde is gonna be so excited to see us!! Friends forever.

1 Like

Pet Picture channel needs more cute pets! Come share yours!

6 Likes

There are so many cute pets, and just when I thought we reached max cuteness we get a dang Zookeeper w/ posts baby goats

2 Likes

I don’t know that my pets are particularly CUTE, 5 indoor/outdoor cats, 2 dogs.

I could throw on pictures of the neighbors donkeys and geese since they love it when I toss my pears/apples/apricots into their pasture.

EDIT: I do have a praying mantis that’s been hanging out on the porch that I’ve grown sort of fond of. Anything that kills mosquitoes and flies is my friend.

DOUBLEEDIT: Ohhh I have a small colony of bats in the pumphouse. THAT is something I should try to photograph!

4 Likes

Cybaster is fixated on Garfield at the moment.

3 Likes

Really looking forward to all the ways this can and will be used and abused.

2 Likes

I was getting all excited thinking “just a few more days until Monday” and then realized it’s the wrong Monday.

sigh

2 Likes

very soon it will be launch. and you know that the vanilla experience is also about comaraderie with guildies and rivalry with the other faction. Organization, dedication, and good leadership to keep steering toward progress is essential for a good experience. In the short time I’ve spent with this guild, it is impressive how quickly there is an answer for EVERYTHING that comes up in discord. If WPvP is your thing, this is the place to be. If you want to raid, the second raid is filling up fast…

6 Likes

10 days, 17 hours… better get off to bed and get my 5 or 6 hours before I check that timer again

3 Likes