[RP Newspaper] Call for Submissions for Vol. 23

Redwood Times – covering Emerald Dream and Grobbulus

Call for submissions for the next edition: Articles, advertisements (event, guild, made up), and don’t forget to check out the current news in volume 21.

BTW - The Times hit the one year anniversary mark Sept 23rd - Thank you for those that spread the word and helped make the paper what it is today!

https://www.redwoodtimesonline.com/

Use tabs at the top to see news on Emerald Dream (original Redwood Times) or Grobbulus (Ancient Times)

In Volume 21:
Desolate Disclosure
Highlight Tribe Member
The Founding of the Redwood Tribes and the Re-Inaugural Tall Tales & Epic Fables
And more…
Don’t forget Farseer Foretells for your monthly horoscope!

Redwood Times publishes out of Thunder Bluff twice a month, pick up your copy at the local Inns and Taverns near you! If you would like to list your events or advertise – send word to lohkawaswildmane@gmail.com

5 Likes

This is really entertaining! Thank you, Okwaho!

~Krolk Steelgut, Frostwolf Clan

2 Likes

Thanks Krolk!

Updated the calendar section this morning to add a couple more events. If you have something going on, let us know and we will keep that updated between new editions! - I am also posting events in the PSA post.

• Sept 12 - Thur 6pm Server - Astranaar - Alliance Rally Speeches and March on Barrens- Host Gonebald

• Sept 12 - Thur 6pm Server - In another part of Ashenvale - Starborne v. Redwood - Run @ Gun Style WPVP

• Sept 13 - Fri. 7pm Server - Scavenger Hunt - Hosted by Kurinator of the Hordinators - Hordinators Scavenger Hunt

• Sept 14 - Sat. 6pm Server - Battle for Ashenvale - Currently 10 guilds clashing -Thanks @Killer

• Sept 14 -Sat 7pm Server - Crimson Dawn Tavern Night - Southshore Host Ol’ Borgar Brewing Co.

Added ** Sept 15th- Sunday - 5 PM server - Rites of Passage for Redwood Initiates only (rank up within guild) ** Added

• Sept 18 - Wed. 6pm Sever - Earthen Ring Escapades - The Corruption of Stonetalon - host Okwaho

Added ** Sept 22nd - Sunday- 6 PM server - Bar Night - “Redwood Roadhouse” - Ratchet, Broken Keel Tavern- Host Redwood Tribes** Added

Added ** Sept 28th - Saturday - 5 PM server - Rites of Passage for Redwood Initiates only (rank up within guild) ** Added

• Oct 2 - Wed. 9pm Server - Tall Tales and Epic Fables - Thunder Bluff Amphitheater - RP Story telling -co-hosts Earthspear Clan and Redwood Tribes

More events being scheduled!

2 Likes

Changed Title until the next volume is posted. If you have not checked out volume 21 please follow the link above to see some of the initial stories in our new home!

Calling for all submissions for the next volume of the Redwood Times. If you have a server event or guild to advertise, or an event that you want to write about, email information to lohkawaswildmane@gmail.com

Deadline for this edition: Friday 9/20/19

(changed title to reflect Volume 22 Live)

Tacked to the walls of the Taverns and Inns for all the citizens of Azeroth to read with their morning meals! Redwood Times Volume 22

Horde Spends More Time in Astranaar having fun! then previously reported!

Earthen Ring PVP against Starborne and Silverwind Enclave, Farseer Foretells, Booty Bay Meet Ups, Guest Writer Dr. Crest and for Emerald Dream: End of Summer Festival, Crime Beater and more

And check out the new Links page for Grobbulus and the updated calendar sections for both Grobbulus and Emerald Dream!

Grobbulus News: https://www.redwoodtimesonline.com/ancient-times

Emerald Dream: https://www.redwoodtimesonline.com/redwood-times

Oh! Is Tall Tales going to be here on Grobbi??? PLEASE tell me yes?! I was never a regular attendee but I LOVED the few I did attend and I hope to attend more regularly here.

2 Likes

Tall Tales is the 1st wed. of each month. 6pm server start at Thunder Bluff’s central rise near Cairne. Redwood is cohosting the events witb Earthspear Clan, who started the Emerald Dream event before we carries it on.

So oct. 2nd is the next one.

2 Likes

Hooray! Thank you so much!! I hope to be able to attend as many as I can!

2 Likes

Just updated the calendar section for upcoming Grobbulus events!

If you have an event you would like added, please let me know - and don’t forget you can advertise your guild website/discord on the links page.

“There was a cooking contest between the Kul Tirans and Shu’halo”

Fake News! It was hardly a contest, our food and customer service were both infinitely superior. Our victory was so overwhelming we didn’t even feel the need to throw Einhorn on the grill as originally planned.

Leidolfr’s in Orgrimmar boasts a 7 course meal- can your “booth” say the same? And Redwood does not grill sentient beings… nor brainwash them into subservience. For those that would like a catered event, check out his menu:

https://www.redwoodtimesonline.com/dinner

Call for submissions bump and don’t forget to check out the news while maintenance is happening today!

1 Like

love it. reminds me of the VeCo Times .

2 Likes