RP Horde Guilds

Heyo! I am trying to get back into Horde side RP and was wondering if there were any good RP guilds recruiting at the moment. Preferably focused on RP. Thanks for responding in advance!

If your character likes magical shenangians (as I see you’re a mage), The Magus Sodality is always looking for folk!

I think it depends what you’re looking for in a guild, my understanding is there’s plenty to choose from!

For example, my guild is a Horde organized crime family. If that isn’t your cup of tea, other guilds work as military clans and regiments, magical academies, adventurers guilds and so on.

What sort of rp and content are you looking for? Particulars you want for the average guild experience?

I am just looking for a guild that has a focus on RP. Probably nothing to do with military type shenanigans, just want a guild that does events, likes to RP with each others, and has a good amount of friendly people to mingle with.

1 Like

Heya! While your criteria is quite broad, it always helps to narrow down what you’re into.

I recommend checking out this thread: WrA Information & Directories - #35 by Nevelis-wyrmrest-accord

Get your feet wet and maybe walk around Orgrimmar to see if anyone catches your eye! Military guilds are a dime a dozen, so you may need to do a bit of sifting to find something you like.

1 Like

Well you’re welcome to come check us out! We focus on the casual side of things with our rp and while we do crime based we branch out a bit.

Feel free to whisper me or send me an in game letter