RP Guilds/Groups with Older Players?

Hello. I’m looking for an RP guild or group that doesn’t make me feel like I have one foot in the grave. I’m in my late 30s and it just feels very weird and uncomfortable when I join a guild and most everyone is at least a decade younger than me.

I’m not at all picky when it comes to guild themes, though guilds that offer more than /roll events would be a huge plus. I am willing to make a new character to fit in anywhere. I do have a soft spot for Gnome, Draenei, and various Elves so anything involving that would be a bonus.

I’m mainly interested in the older player aspect so I’m very flexible with the rest. Thanks for reading.

1 Like

Hello I’m in my late 30’s and I RP with a couple of great guilds where I don’t feel old at all. Clearly the one with the tag above my head. I also have involvement in Undercity Nexus and The Argent Advance (on other characters clearly :slight_smile: ). From my own perspective. There are other great guilds out there I just can not personally speak to them.

Undercity Nexus is a mostly adult rp guild of 25+ players.

Starborne Legacy has a couple that are 25+ at the moment. If Kaldorei RP is your thing. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was going to pop in here and also recommend Undercity Nexus, but it looks like that’s already done. So I will do the reverse.

Beware. Undercity Nexus will for certain help you feel like you have not one, but both feet in your grave! Despite our group being mature, you will get consistent reminders of how children are being born to parents who were born after the release of Shrek. You will be assaulted by unexpected dad jokes when you were minding your own business. When you think that it can’t get worse, you will remember that you are surrounded by animated corpses, and that you, too, are also a corpse.

We’re clearly the best option.

2 Likes

Argent Advance has a good chunk of older folk in it, with a few in the low twenties.

Lol dear decrepit 30yr old. I am 72 and main tank Kara weekly on my feral druid and prot war… level 5 toons to 70 and will shortly take my prot pally to Kara as well. Retired form professional life I fly gryphons, slay dragons and pvp against obnoxious teenagers to my heart’s content…

4 Likes

GenX reporting in with my walkman that had the feature to be able to read both sides of the tape without having to take the cassette out and flip it.

Also, the lame dad jokes are the worst part of our guild. I give them 0/10 stars, and do not recommend them.

2 Likes

Hey I had a walkman, and I’m only 28. :stuck_out_tongue:

Feel old yet?