Rp guilds in classic?

My only concern is that it seems like the majority of RP Guilds organizing or recruiting are largely Alliance. Makes me anxious if there will be any Horde groups forming, y’know?

This is the whole reason a lot of us want an RP-PvP server. There was one time me and a buddy ganked a group of 5 RPers out in Arathi. Managed to kill 3 of them before we died. Apparently one of the dudes had a second account as they whispered me a couple hours later about how they had a blast at the spontaneity and perfect timing we had. 7 people having fun, it’s a small world after all.

3 Likes

I’ll be creating a guild of this sort. I always thought of my guild as a place to have company while you solo stuff, and have friends available for those times when you had to have some help.

I used to take noobs through Deadmines once a week, but that was pretty much the extent of our “raiding”.

We did fashion shows and talked about life.

Oh, and it was a “female character only” guild. I never cared who was behind the keyboard, just what was on the screen.

“mic’s discouraged” :slight_smile:

From what I remember, most RPers are on Alliance. I think it is because the character models are prettier, Elves and Humans.

But if you’re up for organizing… something for RP Horde side I’m sure people will be interested. Myself included.

I want to see guilds try more D&D style RP.

/me attempts to decapitate Bolvorn, Master of the Hoof
/roll 1-20
You rolled a 1…

Your sword ricochets off the enemies armor, decapitating your own head and knocking your gold pouch into the sewer so your family can’t pay your funeral costs.

Ah those where the days.

1 Like

Oh no, I could never, sorry. I wouldn’t even really know where to start. I’m just trying to keep abreast of new developments like you, making conversation.

It is daunting, I’ve tried and failed a few times to make an RP guild. I’ve found that I’m a much better Guild Lt than Guild Leader. I’m kind of waiting for someone to be interested and then to support their idea.

I do really hope that that happens before launch because it’ll inform me which side to focus on, and having a plan going in isn’t bad thing.

Dwarf or Tauren? Tauren or Dwarf? Decisions decisions.

We should all know somewhere around the 8/12 or 8/13 which servers and how many, and more people will be saving names. Until then, I guess we just wait.

Yeah, pretty much the same here.

No reason why you can’t roleplay as a Tauren with Dwarfism. Just put on a horned helmet and call it a day.