[RP] Frostmourne Reforged

I am proud to announce that Frostmourne, and artifact weapon in World of Warcraft classic, has been purified by the flames of sulfuras. There fore I see it fit that we upgrade with a clean sword with the souls of 40 raid members pressed into the sword 40 with dark runes from scholomance that we all have used by the time Ragnaros submerges

Let it be updatedly said that this sword has always been a part of the #nochanges philosophy of Blizzard. It has always played as the raid Holy Paladins 40 slots soulstone.

(and acquisitions)

I tried 3 times to read this and make sense of it. I also came away more confused each time.

Can I have some of what your smokin?

1 Like

Please take your medicine.

3 Likes

I’ve said if before and I’ll say it again. I legitimately worry about this kid every time i see him post lol.

3 Likes

Frostmourne cleansed by rag, doubtful but interesting

40 souls bound to a new blade sacrificing Themselves with 40 dark runes at the moment rag submerges, yeah that’s cool yeah I’m into that

tries to read last paragraph

I dont know how to tell you to see a psychiatrist without coming across condescendingly. But I really mean it. Seek help!

2 Likes

Wow, and I thought the frost DK artifact weapon in Legion was handled badly. :rofl:

2 Likes

Stop worrying so much.

This is an RP thread… stop worrying so much

1 Like