[RP] By Kool-Aid be Quenched!

Entering into the hall of the fire-lord known as Ragnaros, Muhammadah forgot her cell phone. Thirty-nine other people in the raid forgot their cell phones too. Having just been crushed like the last cockroach to survive nuclear fallout, the raid huddled together looking up at Ragnaros, scared because they knew this is one final boss that does what he wants and he don’t need no water-elemental night elven woman.

Yet the shadow priest, Drahza, the guild leader of Muhammadah’s raiding guild, Daft Punk Squad, was silently creeping up behind the raid as they looked at their DKP saying, “Do not target Ragnaros.”

Muhammadah looked up and her dad was looking at her. While the raid attempted to strategize, Drahza looks into the pool of summoning and sees Muhammadah swimming around in the lava shouting from underneath it like a murloc, “BY FIRE BE PURGED!”, “ARISE MY SERVANTS, AND DEFEND YOUR MASTER!”, and “DIE, INSECT!” as the paladin class leader, Swingin, was being targetted by a non-aggro’d Ragnaros.

Drahza scratched his noggin’. “I thought we are supposed to destroy The 1 Ring on Muhammadah’s hand by throwing her into the lava pit. Uh oh. I think I know her father.”

As the raid went squish-squash, Muhammadah ran to the border of the fiery tornado that is the heart of the lair of the fiery volcano overlord known as Ragnaros, The Fire Lord, she laid her sword at his feet. With thirty-nine people burning in their bodies in the depths of the Molten Core, the fire lord looked at the young paladin. She was beautiful. She was pure. She was Holy.

His eyes turned to her sword, and as he brought his hammer down onto the sword he heard an all-too familiar voice whisper to him, “By niceties be invited back to the raid!”

1 Like

What is wrong with you

You need help

6 Likes

You’re a gem, Muhammadah. I’m not sure what kind.

1 Like

I am a Star Ruby.